They Ask Her Out

Mary and Terrance

It's been a couple of hours since the fight between Terrance and the cobra, and since Terrance ended up in the hospital, and since our kiss together. 

Terrance was finally let out of the hospital and he was told by the doctor that he cannot be on the force until his stitches are taken out and his wounds have fully healed. Terrance was a little bummed out cause that would mean he would be seating at home doing nothing but healing, which sounds very boring to him. 

The chief asks me to escort Terrance home, to which I agreed. Terrance gave me his address and I linked it into my Google Maps. Terrance sits in the passenger seat, his car would be driven to his place by one of our fellow officers. Anyway, I drive Terrance home, which I find that he lives in the middle town of the city in an apartment building. 

When we get there, I find a parking spot and help Terrance out of my car since he was still feeling sore. We go inside the building and get greeted by the landlord of the building, who was stationed at the front desk, who also happens to be a St. Bernard Furry. He's a real sweet guy. 

Anyway, thankfully the building had an elevator so that way Terrance doesn't have to walk all the way up the stairs, which is what he preferably did instead of taking the elevator. 

We make it to the third floor, which is his, and walk down the hall to his door. His door was the fourth door on the left.

"Thanks for taking me home Mary," Terrance says.

"It was no problem at all," I assure him.

We look and smile at each other until Terrance clears his throat and speaks my name in a questioning manner, "Uh, Mary?"

"Yes?" I question him, urging him to go on.

"Uh-hum I was just wondering, would you like to go out with me sometime this week, when I'm a little more healed?" He finally asks.

"You mean like a date?" I question, feeling eager but make sure not to show it.

Terrance nods, "Yeah, a date." He confirms.

Oh my God, it's finally happening! Terrance is asking me out on a date! I've been wanting to go out with him, but I was too afraid to ask because first off we work together, and I thought that he wouldn't want to go out with a human like me because he would prefer a furry. But here he is, asking me to go on a date with him!

Making sure to remain cool, I give him my answer, "I would love to. How about on Saturday? You should be feeling a little better by then right?" I ask him.

Terrance nods in agreement, "Yeah I will be."

I nod my head, "Perfect." Then, pulling a bold move, I lean up and press a quick peck on his lips.

I was about to pull away when he wraps his arm around my waist and presses his lips on mine and gives me a long kiss.

Then he pulls away first and releases me from his grip. I smile at him and he smiles back at me.

"I'll see you soon, and if there's anything you need, you give me a call," I tell him.

"I will, thanks." Terrance says as we wave 'bye' to each other.

Finally, I turn away and make my way back to the elevator. I press the open button and the elevator dings and opens the doors. I step inside and watch the doors close by themselves. But once they were closed, I leaned back against the wall and sigh in a happy blissful way.

Patricia and Damien

I'm currently standing in the kitchen cooking myself some sauteed vegetables. I am making baked chicken with vegetables for dinner tonight. But while I was cooking, I couldn't help but think about the night that Damien and I kissed.