Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 11

"You can't see anything because of the fog!" Sakura shouted in her annoying voice.

I rolled my eyes. "That's the point of it, Sakura."

She glared at me and I glared right back. "Shut up Tanaka."

We both stood up, "I don't think you want to fight me on a boat, I will push you off and drown you. Useless girl." I growled in a low voice.

"You want to know what's useless?! You are! All you do is talk and stand up for Naruto!" She shot back,

"Better than what you do! Useless, useless, useless!" I replied,

The guy rowing the boat glanced between us, annoyed. "Guys, stop it."

Sasuke grabbed my arm and so did Naruto to pull me back down, Kakashi pulled Sakura down.

Everything quieted down until... "We're not far now, the land of waves is soon."

No one answered; I flipped myself over and hung my feet in the water. The bridge soon came into view; Naruto looked at it in awe. "Whoa, it's huge!"

The man, rowing the boat, sweatdropped, "Quiet down! The fog is here for a reason!"

Kakashi looked up a bit at Tazuna. "Tazuna-San, before we get to the land, I want to ask you some questions."

I groaned and threw my arms and head back, hitting them on the boat. "No more questions!"

Kakashi threw me a look, which I caught... not really! Silly. He threw me a look that said shut up, so I did. "The men who are after you... I need to know why."

I gasped, "Dun dun dunnn." It caused Sasuke to sweatdrop and after that, I tuned out.

I wonder if I can walk on water already... eh, I'm too lazy to try. I'm not that awesome anyway. Do, do doo... I wonder what Aya, Shan and Ryuu are doing? Boring missions, probably, yeah...

I also wonder what people back in my own world are doing. Speaking of which, I noticed that I'm starting to forget what happens in episodes in Naruto! I guess from now on I'll just guess, bleh, I hate guessing.

Suddenly, I was brought out of my thoughts as we went through a tunnel. I shrieked a bit. "Oh my cake, a tunnel..."

I heard many sounds of people face palming, and then... I got the greatest idea ever. I sat up straight and lightly hugged Sasuke.

We came out of the tunnel and everyones eyes landed on me; I shrugged and pretended to fall asleep on Sasuke's shoulder.

A couple of minutes later, the boat stopped and Sasuke woke me up rather rudely. I opened my eyes, "That's three things you aren't forgiven for!" I shouted at Sasuke, getting out of the boat and onto his back.

Sasuke's eye twitched. "Why are you...?"

I shrugged, "Felt like it." He didn't say anything else, but he also doesn't make me get off his back. We started walking again, well, except me cause I was on Sasuke's back.

Sakura walked over to us, staring at us with a bit of jealousy and annoyance. "Sasuke, is she heavy? You know, you don't have to carry her."

Sasuke didn't do anything; I glanced at the sky with a thoughtful look. "Curry...? I want curry!"

Sakura anime-fell, and then I noticed Sasuke speeding up, walking past Naruto. Naruto glared at him and walked in front of him, and then threw a Kunai at the bush to the right.

I sweatdropped as Naruto tried to act cool. "It was just a mouse."

After a couple seconds, he threw another kunai, almost hitting a rabbit. Naruto immediately went up to the bunny, apologizing to it.

I lifted my head towards Kakashi, "Kakashi..." I said in a worried voice, he merely nodded.

Not even minutes later, "Duck!" we all did. And this guy, who had poofy... pajama pants and cow arm warmers stood there. On a sword, facing the wrong way...

Kakashi got in a fighting stance, "Everyone, stay back! I can handle this on my own." and he pulled up his headband, revealing Sharingan. And they talked about Sharingan, which I ignored. "Protect Tazuna."

Naruto asked about the Sharingan, which Sasuke answered... and I still didn't pay attention to, and then we all got in a formation around Tazuna.

Hmm, I wonder if I have a Kekkei Genki. Not too long ago, I found out Ayame had one. So, maybe I do too...?

Suddenly, fog covered the area, making everything harder to see as Kakashi explained who this guy was, Zabuza.

"Well, if we fail, we only lose our lives." Kakashi said all optimistic-like.

I rolled my eyes, "Please, we won't lose-wait knock on wood." I looked around but I couldn't find any wood. So, I knocked on Sasuke head, nodding in approval. "There."

Sasuke glared at me, "Can't you be serious for once?" He asked.

I glanced back and forth suspiciously. "Maybe..."

Naruto tensed, "The fog is getting thicker!"

I fake-gasped, "No!" I mumbled sarcastically.

He nodded with eyes all wide and aware. "Yes!" I resisted the urge to face palm.

"Eight points."

Everyone gasped, "W-what?" Zabuza explained the eight points that could kill us easily.

I smirked a bit, "Oh thanks. That's totally awesome and not creepy at all."

Tazuna hit me on the head, "Be serious!"

My smirk was replaced with a frown, "If we really do die, I want to die laughing. Not being so serious, seriousness kills us."
The area went silent, only to get interrupting by a small clinking, shaky metal noise. This was Sasuke, about to take his own life, "Sasuke, calm down. I'll protect you with my life!"

Once Kakashi finished, Zabuza easily penetrated our little formation around Tazuna. Kakashi got there quickly though, staying true and protecting us all.

Water poured from Zabuza once Kakashi stabbed him, my eye twitched once again. "W-water...?"

Zabuza appeared near Kakashi and sliced right through him, Kakashi turned into water too though. He was now behind Zabua, with a kunai.

"It ends now."