Not so bad

I woke up with a terrible headache, Suga lay beside me in our room, he was still sleeping. I couldn't remember anything that happened last night. That was until flashbacks came, memories of what had happened.

I climbed out of bed and changed in the bathroom, fixing my hair at the same time. The pounding in my head continued but I used my powers to suppress it, so I could help out the others. They would be way more hungover than me, I remember them getting more bottles but I didn't take one, they were so drunk, it was really funny.

I went downstairs and started making breakfast, getting pain killers at the ready. The time was 8am, so we had 5 hours to regain our strength and I wasn't sure if that was enough.
"I have the worst headache" Jungkook complained as he came into the kitchen. He took the pain killers and then sat as I gave him some food.
"Thanks y/n" he mumbled with his hand on his head.

The rest of them were the same, I told them that if their headaches weren't gone by 12, I would help by using my powers.
"Do you remember anything that happened last night y/n?" Jimin asked.
"Mostly no, but there are some moments that I can remember" I told him.
"Like what?" He questioned.

We sat on the sofa, I was on his lap as we watched TV. A gory scene flashed on and I turned away covering my eyes and coincidentally facing him.
"You don't like this?" He asked, his voice low. I shook my head, peaking back but then immediately regretting it.

His hands moved to my face,
"We can put something else on" he told me, smiling gently at me.
"It's ok, we should probably go up soon anyway" I replied, blushing slightly. He pulled me closer, staring into my eyes until we kissed. It was intense and I knew he had been wanting to kiss me again , and so had I. I finally felt complete, Suga made me happy and he is all I need.

"Nothing important" I responded with a smug smile on my face. Suga raised an eyebrow at me but I ignored it. As I went to go grab some more food from the cupboard, I walked past Suga and kissed his cheek. He stared as I walked away, going red, and the others were smirking, clapping and I even heard Jungkook wolf-whistle.