Friday evening part 3

"My name is Suga" he said after a long minute of silence.
"I'm y/n" I told him, he seemed nice enough.
"So is your friend not coming?" I asked, pretending I didn't know.
"I don't think so, what about yours?" He asked.
"Probably not" I said.

Just as we fell into silence again, there was a noise coming from the trees near the park. It was as if someone was trying to sneak up on us, but they were making too much noise.

"Sugaaaa, help!" A Voice shouted from the trees. Suga got up at the sound of his name and went over to the trees. Suddenly loads of animals jumped on him and tackled him to the ground, there were deers, rabbits, owls and I think I saw a lizard.

"I got you!" Cheered a boy, he came out of the forest and looked down at Suga.
"J-hope Stop" Suga warned, I'm guessing that it had something to do with me. The animals moved as one and stood at J-hope's side, the owls even landed on his shoulders and head.

"They're my powers, I can do what I like" he said, sticking out his tongue at Suga. Powers? He has powers too?
"Not when there's a spectator" Suga hissed at him, but I heard. A finger was pointed towards me and I sunk further back onto the bench, acting as though I didn't see anything.

"Do you think she saw?" J-hope whispered,
"Yes" Suga said, 'But I think she is like us too' he thought.

They came over to me, I saw them nervously looking at each other and then to me.
"Hey y/n, you didn't happen to see anything did you?" Suga asked,
"Um no" I said hesitantly.
"Aww man, she did see. I'm so dead" J-hope said, starting to pace up and down by the swing.

"It'll be ok J-hope" Suga reassured him.
"I won't tell anyone" I said, trying to calm him down.
"Really? Thank you!" J-hope said, rushing over and kneeling on the floor in front of me.
"Get up" Suga told him, and he did.

'She has a secret too, I just can't quite figure out what it is' Suga thought.
"I'll tell you if you tell me" I said, knowing I wasn't the only one with secrets.
"What?" J-hope asked, confused because no one had spoken before.
"Deal" Suga said smirking.