Air powers

We finished eating and I thanked Jungkook for the pizza, that's when the second strange thing happened. One second I was holding my crutch and then the next I dropped it, almost falling over because of it.

Jungkook caught me and reached his hand out towards the crutch and it flew up off the floor into his hand. He handed it to me as if nothing had happened, but I stared at him.
"Oh my god" he said, realising what he had just done.

He looked around, checking no one else saw and then he beckoned me out of the restaurant.
"You can't tell anyone what you just saw" he said, panicking. 'I've never done that in front of anyone before, how could I be so reckless' he thought looking exasperated.
"Only if you explain" I replied. It was clear that he had powers, but I couldn't figure out what they were.
"Okay, but not here" he said.

"Can you come over to my house?" He asked.
"Um okay, if you want" I said. I didn't know when I would go back home, I didn't know when I was allowed. I normally leave it for a day, but yesterday they were angrier than before.
'Taehyung won't mind' he thought.
"Who is Taehy-" I started saying before I stopped myself.
"What?" He asked.

"I was asking, who is Taehyung?" I said, it was too late to hide it now and if Jungkook was sharing his secret with me, I could share my secret with him too.
"He's my roommate, how have you heard of him?" He asked.
"Another one of my guesses" I said, smirking slightly at him.

We made it to his house and he told me to sit in the living room. He followed me in and stood at the front of the room.
"So, what did you see?" He asked nervously.
"You magically did some voodoo or something to make the crutch fly into your hand" I joked.

"Really? That's what you think?" He asked.
"No, I'm just kidding. You have powers" I said. 'Does she have powers too?' He thought.
"Yes" I said, he kind of jumped and then looked at me for a while.
"Ok... Well you are definitely telling me yours after I show you mine" he said.

He cleared his throat and then began to lift off the ground. When his head was touching the ceiling he smiled at me,
"I have air powers" he told me.

Suddenly the front door opened and a blue-haired boy walked in.
"What are you doing Jungkook?!" He asked, looking from me to the still-flying Jungkook.