Sleepover

"Go get your stuff and then stay here tonight, we should try to stay together for tomorrow" RM said.
"Ok, we'll be back soon" J-hope replied, then we rushed out the door, heading back to the cabin.

We grabbed everything we would need, J-hope even brought his pet deer. I packed my things into a bag, which I then threw over my shoulder as I waited by the door for Suga and J-hope.

Suga stood by me next, his arm around my waist, making me blush slightly. J-hope came down the stairs, smirking when he saw Suga's arm.
"I'm ready now" J-hope said, holding the door open for us to leave.

Suga pulled his arm away, but I grabbed his hand quickly, holding it as we walked. I glanced over at him and he was smiling his gummy smile, which I adore. J-hope trudged behind us, talking to Marigold, his deer.

Even when we arrived I didn't let go of his hand, and he didn't let go of mine either.
"There are three spare rooms, you 5 get to decide who goes in each" RM told us. I looked at Tae and Jungkook, it was obvious they were going to share one of the rooms.

"So there's three of us and two rooms" J-hope said, looking down at our hands.
"We can share" Suga replied, smiling at me.
"If you're sure" J-hope said, smirking at his victory. I looked sideways at Suga as J-hope went to claim his room.
"Don't worry, nothing's going to happen" he assured me.

"Let's go get the big room before J-hope" I said, pulling Suga behind me up the stairs. After we had beaten J-hope to the bigger room, everyone met downstairs.

"Look what we found" Jungkook said, pulling out bottles of whiskey from behind his back, Tae did the same.
"No way! Can we drink them?" J-hope asked.
"Only a little, we don't want to have a hangover for the fight" RM reminded us.
"Hangovers don't last that long" Jungkook teased, passing around the bottles.

I took a bottle, but told myself not to drink too much, I didn't want to mess with anyone's mind if I got drunk.
"Let's play never have I ever, if you've done it, you drink" Tae suggested.
"I'll go first" Jin said.
"Never have I ever burnt toast" he said, looking towards RM.

"It was one time!" RM said defensively, before drinking. J-hope ended up drinking too, but he claimed his was an accident like RM.
"Never have I ever kissed a girl" Tae said, smiling sweetly at Jungkook. Everyone else drank apart from those two, including me.
"Y/n, you've kissed a girl?" Jin asked surprised.
"Don't make me explain, she was my best friend and she needed help, that's all" I said, covering my face slightly.

It was Jimin's turn next, he had a smirk on his face.
"Never have I ever not been able to do a handstand walk" he said smugly, causing most people to drink again. The game continued like this, everyone trying to get the most amount of people to drink until their bottles ran out.