The break-in part 2

"Are you sure that we can do this tonight? Your leg looks pretty bad" Suga said, sounding worried.
"I'll be fine, and we only have six days, so we need to do this now" I told him.
"She could be the lookout anyway" Jungkook suggested.

We got to the school at 11pm, no lights were on so we guessed it was safe.
"Do you think they have alarms?" Tae asked nervously.
"Let's just get in and get out" Suga told him.

"I'll wait here and warn you if I hear anyone coming" I said.
"We should go in through the office window, that's where they would keep this information" J-hope said. I handed them the bag of things they would need and then watched them sneak away. Tae was muttering,
"I can't believe we are actually doing this".

I was listening out for any intruders coming, but I was also watching them. They weren't that far from me, I could see them opening the window and climbing inside. They didn't take long to get on the computer after finding the password in a cupboard.

A car approached the school and I ducked down a little so the driver wouldn't see me as they parked outside the school. 'Someone is coming, hurry up' I sent to Suga, and he repeated the message to the others.

Tae and J-hope came back out the window and jogged over to me,
"They didn't need us anymore so we thought we could try to keep the intruder out" J-hope told me.
"I'm trying to do just that" I said, mentally reaching out and connecting with the woman's brain.

"Her name is Miss Haylo" I told them. I tricked her mind into forgetting why she came and I also convinced her to go back home. Then, when I let go of the connection, we watched as she drove away.

"What did you do to her?" Tae asked.
"I just made her forget why she came" I said. She had come to get her pencil case which she had left behind, but I'm sure she will be fine without it.

'Intruder is gone, are you almost done?' I sent to Suga and waited for his reply. 'Yep, 2 minutes max' he thought. I told this to Tae and J-hope who sat beside me and waited.

Only a couple of seconds later, Jungkook and Suga walked over to us, holding a piece of paper with the address we needed.
"Meet you guys here after school tomorrow and then we can go visit this RM guy" Suga said.

So we went our separate ways for the night, me heading to the park, and we waited until we could move on to the next step of our plan.