5 elements

"Tae, it's ok, she knows" Jungkook reassured him.
"How?" Tae asked.
"It was an accident, but don't worry, she has powers too!" Jungkook told him.
"Really?! Can we see them?" Tae asked, turning to me. They both looked so excited.

"Alright, but you can't tell anyone about them" I said. This time when I sent a message, it was a lot easier since I knew how to do it. 'Boo' I sent them, laughing at the way they both jumped.

"I can control minds" I said, watching their expressions get even more excited.
"Is it my turn now?" Tae asked Jungkook.
"Yeah!" Jungkook said,
"Get ready for this y/n" he told me.
"Ready for what?" I asked, but he just winked at me.

Tae ran out of the room and came back in with a jumper on and holding a glass of water.
"What's the jumper for?" I asked.
"I can't use my powers if I'm cold" he told me. Then he put the cup down on the table and lifted the water out of it, so that it was floating. Then he split the water into little droplets and put them all down on the table in a little pattern.

"Water powers?" I asked, he nodded eagerly.
"Do you believe the myth is real?" Jungkook asked suddenly.
"What myth?" I questioned. He went on his phone and got a website up before handing it to me.

It said: 'years ago when the world was put in jeopardy, there were eight heroes who rose up to save us all. Their powers enabled them to take down the evil villain that was awoken 1 week after the mind controller discovered their powers. The heroes must be ready because if they lose, the world as we know it will be destroyed.'

"That's not ominous at all" I said sarcastically.
"It's not real right, I mean when did you discover your powers?" Tae asked.
"Yesterday" I said. They both went pale, but I refused to believe that it was true.
"There are only 5 of us though" I said, trying to make sense of this.
"5? I thought it was just us three" Jungkook said.

"Um, I need to talk to some people, but I'll get back to you on that" I said.
"Hurry, we could only have a couple of days left" Tae said. I waved them goodbye and then left, heading for the park.