Group meeting

I waited for a long time before Suga showed up. I was lucky he even came since I didn't ask him to, it was more like fate.
"What are you doing here?" He asked me.
"I need to talk to you" I said.

"About what?" He asked, sitting beside me on the bench.
"Have you heard of the myth about our powers?" I questioned.
"The crazy one with the villain taking over the world?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said.

"I have, but I don't think it's real" he said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"It's just too extravagant, and only J-hope, you and me have powers" he explained.
"That's not true" I mumbled.
"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, I know some others" I said. He didn't respond at first, and I thought he didn't believe me.
"Can I meet them?" He asked.
"Can you bring J-hope?" I questioned, wanting to bring the 5 people we knew had powers together.
"Sure" he replied, calling J-hope.

We started walking, me using my crutches, towards Jungkook's house. I gave Suga my phone so he could text Jungkook and let him know we were coming. J-hope was waiting outside and then he knocked on the door when we were with him.

"Hi Tae" I said when he opened the door.
"Hey y/n" he replied, smiling at me but glancing nervously towards Suga and J-hope.
"These are my friends, we have some things we need to talk about" I said.
"Come in" he told us.

We sat on the sofas awkwardly, no one was even looking up so I started the conversation.
"We've all heard the myth, and I think it's true because there are five of us right now with powers" I said. Their thoughts all grew really loud as they processed that, I covered my ears a little to block them out as I didn't know how to do it properly.

"Instead of thinking about this can we just talk?" I asked, losing my patience.
"Yes, sorry y/n" Jungkook said.
"So, you two have powers as well?" Tae asked J-hope and Suga, they nodded in response.
"What are they?" He questioned.

"I have shadow powers and he has animal powers" Suga told him.
"What about you both?" J-hope asked.
"Water and air" Tae said.

"So if there are five of us right now, where are the other three from the myth?" Jungkook asked.
"We need to find them" I said.
"And we only have 6 days" Tae added.