Chapter 23: Create A Nudist Colony

Chapter 23: Make Our Own Nudist Colony or High From Some Sort of Cosmic Involution

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! And let me know how you feel about the story! The more the better! Let's move up on the What's Hot List! If you are curious to know what took me so long, its on my message board. Follow me on Wattpad! And follow me on Twitter! @lalabookss Oh and hashtag #ChasingDecember and post your fav lines or pictures or whatever on Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr! I love to see those!

Banners in a gif/slideshow by: Lujoca, Lusy1239, _lisset_, and Suvistha!

"Romance is the glamor which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."- Carolyn Gold Heilbrun

December’s Pov.(Not edited)

When he hugged me, he looked down as if wanted to kiss me, but thought against it. Here I go, sounding like a lovesick puppy. But I was going to be alone now, for a couple of days Hunter said, so all I could do is think. I didn’t want to, but it was going to happen regardless.

Was it weird to say that I wanted him to kiss me? Maybe it was just my hormones acting like they had no control—I don’t even know. What I did know was that Hunter telling me that he was going to be gone a couple of days made me curious and a little sad. Where was he going? Was he going to be okay?—I’m not his girlfriend, so why am I even thinking like this.

When Hunter dropped me off at home, he left only giving me a solitary and annoying, “Worry not, my sweet.”

It took the idiot not being here and being stuck in my room for a couple of hours to understand my feelings.

I called Reylor and Anna over immediately, wanting their comforts for a few hours. Reylor showed up in a long sleeved sweater and pajama pants and Anna was in a pair of sweat pants and a crop top that read ‘softie’. I mean it was pretty late and they were probably on their way to bed. I would only keep them for an hour and they didn’t mind.

“So because Hunter’s going to be gone for a few days you want me to grace you with my presence?” Reylor mused with a small cat-like smile.

“You’re annoying. No I just wanted to spend time with you guys and stuff.” I affirmed lying across my bed.

“So you want to talk about Hunter then go ahead? We’re listening,” Anna giggled into my beanbag chair. I glared at her and she gave me a cheesy grin.

When I told them what happen with Dalon and his dad finding Hunter I later to say they were shocked would be an understatement.

“You should have told me that the story was going to be that rollercoaster-y, I would have gone to go make popcorn before.” Reylor pouted and I rolled my eyes. She was now standing up and dancing around the room. I laughed at her before Anna tripped her.

But Reylor had the reflexes of everyone else in that group—except Anna and I. She caught herself with her hands and flipped herself back up. “I told you not to go on a date with the dick. But no you didn’t listen—wait how did Hunter react?”

“Yeah, come on he had to be jealous. There’s no getting around that.” Anna chimed in.

“Actually he wasn’t. I mean he was livid but not because of the date. But because of how he found out about it.” I replied fidgeting with my finger not making eye contact with the two.

“How?” Anna asked raising one of her perfect eyebrows up at me.

“Ryan,” I admitted.

“I told you to tell Hunter, I’m sure Ryan spun it in a different light about who you were with.” Reylor scolded me her mouth in a tight line.