Chapter 24: Shirtless and Mouthwatering

Chapter 24: Shirtless and Mouthwatering or Low-budget Version of Romeo & Juliet

Long comments would just make my day! Any comments are loved too tho. I worked so hard on this chapter and its longer than any chapter I've ever made! I hope too see more comments than usual and longer ones please! VOTE ALSO! If all of you vote we can make it high on the What's Hot List! Also share, share, share this story on social media! Banner by LilBookNerd! Thanks! Follow me on here and twitter!

"Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is."-Jim Morrison

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance."-George Bernard Shaw

"If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes."-John Wooden

December's Pov.

I found an old shirt my dad never wore and a pair of jogging pants—which was odd that my dad even owned because I could never picture him in too normal attire. I mean he has worn a t-shirt and jeans, but never jogging pants. I didn’t have anything for him to wear under it though, so he would have to do whatever he needed to for that.

I picked up Hunter’s phone and called Cj, he wasted no time answering. “Dude, where have you been? I was all set to go, Tristan was on the lookout, and Peter was—” Cj was cut off from a loud booming noise and person yelling “FUCK!” In my house.

“Hunter?” I called out running up the stairs and into the bathroom. The shower curtains were pulled over him—good for the purpose that he was naked, but they were kind of clear so the outline of his body was still visible.

“I’m good, that shit hurt like a bitch though,” My eyes traveled his body like the hormonal pervert I was being lately but good for my innocent eyes and virgin bones sake, his private area was covered because of the angle he fell. “My eyes are up here Cem,” Hunter chimed with a chuckle. I narrowed my eyes at him and turned off the shower. His cuts were open again and he was bleeding all over, I was pretty sure he was losing too much blood, so we needed to get help over fast.

“Is that Cj? Hand me the phone.” I gave it to him and he spoke again, “Bring the aid kit and my spare clothes—yup all of them. Hurry up.” He ended the call and looked back up to me, raising one of his eyebrows. “Uh, I like that we’re getting use to me being in naked, ya know for future purposes. But this is kind of unfair because you’re not naked too.  So can I have a towel?”

“Oh—yeah—sure—of course!” I stuttered running to the hall closest for a towel and basically throwing it and the clothes at him before heading downstairs and as far away from that boy as possible.

When he finally made it down he limped over to me and sat on the floor instead of the couch, before I could question him the doorbell rang and I assumed it was Cj.

When I opened the door to a pizza delivery guy I pleasantly surprised. I pulled some money from the jar my parents left by the door for occasions like this and I paid the guy bring the box inside and to Hunter. He was struggling trying to get up but I could see the pain etched in his face, his muscles contracting with him trying to lift himself up. I could also see the blood pooling a little from his efforts.

“Hunter stop!” I rushed over dropping the pizza on the coffee table and getting on my knees to his aid. “You’re losing a lot of blood from the strenuous use of your body. Here’s the pizza.” I pushed his body back to the leaning position he had on the floor his back on the couch.