Chapter 16

(A/N- I'm back! Okay, sorry for the week long hiatus, my Internet was down, and I was too busy to update on Monday(I was on Tumblr). Anyways, our exams just ended and I got 84% in Physics. Yay! Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to @BreannaCyanide. It's going to be a VERY SHORT CHAPTER because I'm busy right now. Sorry. Live long and prosper.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you going on about?" asked Mrs. Hudson. Sherlock slammed his hands on the table side as he shouted, "CLOSTRIDIUM BOTULINUM!" Jane blinked a few times as Mrs.Hudson cringed and fled from the mad, eccentric sociopath. Just then, John came in, perplexed as ever. "Carl Powers!" shouted Jane and Sherlock. "Oh, wait! You're saying he was murdered?"John asked.

"No shit, Sherlock," muttered Jane under her breath. Sherlock walked up to John explaining how Carl Powers suffered from eczema and it'd be the 'easiest thing in the world' to introduce the poison into his medication. "Brilliant," said Jane. Sherlock gave her a sideward glance as John stared at her in shock and wondering is she was even human. 

Jane walked around to Sherlock's laptop and typed,

FOUND. Pair of trainers belonging to Carl Powers (1978-1989).

"But there were still tiny traces of it left inside the trainers where he put the cream on his feet," said Sherlock. Jane continued typing,

Botulinum toxin still present. Apply 221b Baker Street. 

She sent the message as Sherlock explained how they were attracting the bobmer's attention. Immediately, the pink phone rang. Sherlock picked it up and heard the crying woman's voice on the other side.

"Well done, you. Come and get me."

"Where are you? Tell us where you are," said Sherlock. 

The woman told Sherlock where she was and Jane immediately called Lestrade to tell him to get the woman. After everything was cleared, John went back to his room and Jane sat on the couch with her head in her hands. Sherlock walked to her and kneeled before her. He placed his head in her lap, as she lifted her head and ran her fingers through his hair. Sherlock did not want to be anywhere else then. 

But Jane, she missed him. She missed him terribly. But she didn't know that at the other side of the city, Jim was going mad with rage and regret. He let her go in the blink of an eye. He knew he had to apologise. And that would be just what he was going to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N- Sorry it's a short chapter. I'm really sorry, but I'm out of ideas right now. I'll update a longer chapter later. Bye! Live long and prosper.)