Chapter 34

(A/N- Guess who's back? Back again. Niv is back, tell a friend. Seriously, recommend this book to your friends if you think they'll like it. Hello! I'M SO SORRY I'M SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON I WENT ON HIATUS WITHOUT WARNING. But now I'm back! The past few months were sort of bumpy, and after a few cuts and bruises, I'm here! From here, I'm going to start wrapping up the story, there will be a sequel (most probably), depends on whether I decide to continue this or not. But don't you worry about that right now! Also, BTW, if you liked my style of writing, you may be interested in reading a few other poems and random muses I have written. If you send a message to my inbox, I can get in touch with you and send you those essays and short poems I have written. So, enjoy this chapter! It is dedicated to queenoflegend for commenting and sharing their soul with me. Love y'all! Live Long And Prosper.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what is your opinion on Tumblr?" Jane asked John, feigning innocence. The three of them were sitting in the backseat of one of Scotland Yard's cars, and they had another three hours of travel before they reached the scene of the crime. He rolled his eyes as Sherlock looked over to his roommate, his eyes screaming, "What is Tumblr?" John looked at Sherlock and subtly shook his head, warning him not to ask Jane about the spiral of insanity he was introduced to by said brunette woman. 

"Too late," Jane stated as she clapped her hands together in joy as a wide grin crept onto her face. Sherlock looked slightly distraught, but yet, interested. Jane fished her phone out of her pocket and quickly unlocked it before opening the Tumblr app. John huffed and slumped his head against the window he was sitting nest to, but occasionally stealing a glance at Jane's Tumblr dashboard. 

"First things first," Jane announced as John and Sherlock leaned into her phone from her left and right respectively, "Shipping." John looked mortified as Jane pulled up pictures of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo from Star Wars in many, compromising positions, mostly naked. Sherlock looked over to John. "Have you watched Star Wars, John?" John looked at Sherlock in disbelief. "Sherlock, I watched with the two of you a week ago." Sherlock nodded and replied with a short, "Oh, yeah." 

"My next ship," Jane proclaimed, "is one the both of you know very well. It may even be true." Sherlock furrowed his eyebrows and John put his face in his hands. "JOHNLOCK!!!" Jane exclaimed, earning a chuckle from the driver. John shot glares at the back of the driver's head, as Sherlock's eyes widened. "Jane...what is this?" Sherlock asked Jane, hoping to wash his eyes with acid as soon as they got out of the car. 

The fanart was one of John and Sherlock, doing it in Sherlock's chair, and they seemed to be enjoying it. "Damn that geek guy," John muttered as he looked at the picture wearily. Something told Sherlock that was not the first time he had seen that image. "And also," John continued, "Sherlock does not have such prominent abs, they're more subtle." Jane sniggered as Sherlock's face turned a peculiar shade of red. He reached over and placed a hand on John's knee as to say, "Thanks for nothing, John." 

Jane then randomly threw her arms around the necks of the two men sitting next to her. "My little gay babies," she mused happily, as the two looked at her in confusion.  "Not you though, John. You're bi," she proclaimed before slowly dozing off. Sherlock smiled and shook his head before stretching over to John's side and pecking the top of his head. Now John's face turned a satisfactory shade of red as Sherlock giggled, his head tipped downwards so that his curls hid his multi-coloured eyes. John looked at his crush longingly, before removing Jane's arm from around his neck and placing it in her lap. Sherlock did the same as the two of them fixed their eyes on the road infront of them, slowly dozing off. 

If there was one place they wanted to be, it was right there, in the company of each other. 

Except Jane, she knew where she belonged. Next to her girlfriend and her girlfriend's boyfriend. Irene and Jim. Oh, were John and Sherlock going to get a huge surprise soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N- And that's about it! Vote, comment, share the story; spread the fanfictions! If I get atleast 3 votes and 2 comments, I'll start writing the next part of the story; so until then, bye!)