Chapter 5

(A/N- SORRY!!! My Internet connection was down for almost a week! I'm so sorry. I promise to start regular updates from Monday because I'm going out this weekend. I'll probably be posting 2 or 3 chapters right now to make up for this week. This chapter is dedicated to @sherloki2 for voting. Thank you! Live long and prosper.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim wrapped his arms around her, not wanting for that moment to go away.

The next morning, Jane woke up to find herself and Jim lying on the bed, tangled into each other. Jim was still sleeping, his pale face and messed up hair making him look like an innocent child. Jane smiled to herself, as she began to get up. "Up already?" a gruff voice asked her from behind. Jane turned around and planted a kiss on his forehead. "Good morning," she said. Jim smiled as he pulled her into bed and started tickling her neck and sides.

Jane giggled and squirmed and she shouted for Jim to stop. They began hitting each other with pillows, finally falling back into the bed, exhausted. "I love you," said Jim all of a sudden. He stared into Jane's eyes, leaning in with his lips. Their lips met and fireworks exploded. After a long and passionate kiss,Jane replied,"I love you too, my consulting criminal."

Jim carried Jane out of the bedroom, both of them still in their clothes from the previous night. Jim walked up to another room, opening the door with Jane's help. It was a large and elegant room, a king-size bed in the middle of it. Dark blue and black covers were carefully spread over the bed, and the walls were of a light grey colour. There was a full-length mirror on one side of the big room.

Jim carefully lowered Jane, letting her take in the room. It was furnished plainly, with a wardrobe, a wooden writing desk and a door, which presumably opened to the bathroom. Before Jane could say anything, Jim said,"All yours." Jane turned around, her excited eyes meeting Jim's expectant ones. She walked over to Jim and hugged him, whispering a thanks in his ear. 

Jim pushed her back a little, still holding her shoulders, as he led her to her wardrobe. As he opened it, Jane's jaw fell to the floor. Dresses, shirts, dress pants and many T-shirts and jeans were all neatly hung in in it. There was a row of shoes, high heels, Converse, Oxford booties, eveything. Jane squealed and turned to hug Jim again. Jim chuckled and led her to the bathroom. 

It was neat and elegant like the rest of the house. There was a shower and toilet like every normal bathroom. Jim handed her a set of clothes and ushered her to the shower. Jane smirked and began stripping her clothes. She turned her back to Jim, knowing he would be blushing be then. She gave a sideward, questioning glance to Jim, who quickly left the room. 

Jane chuckled to herself and continued to undress and stepped into the shower. After a good 15 minutes in the hot water, Jane went out of the bathroom, dressed in a bathrobe, and entered her bedroom. There stood Jim, dressed in a fancy and well-fit black suit, infront of the mirror, staring at his own reflection. Jane cleared her throat, causing Jim to look up to her. He noticed what she was wearing and smiled. "Going to change?" he asked in a cocky tone. "Presumably," she replied in an equally mocking tone. 

Jim chuckled and left the room, leaving Jane alone in the large room. Jane quickly changed into the White shirt and black skinny jeans which Jim had handed her. She found a matching grey jacket to go with it, and slipped on a pair of 2-inch Oxford booties.

She let her hair fall in their natural curls, only applying a little mascara and lip-gloss before a knock was heard on the door. She opened the door to see Jim, his dark hair combed back gracefully and a small smile playing on his lips. He held out the crook of his hand for Jane to take, still admiring the way her clothes looked on her. Jane happily hooked her arm in his, letting him lead them down to the dining room.

At the table, they sat across each other, quietly eating their food until Jim opened his mouth to say something."Still angry about the 'Willy and Stardust' thing?" he asked cautiously. Jane sighed and said,"No, I forgot that a long time ago. Why bring it up now?" Jim let out a sigh of relief as he carefully framed his next question. "Do you like Sherlock?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N- Sorry for the slightly boring chapter. It's just a filler. However, I love all the fluff.

What do you think Jim and Jane's shipping name be? 

Answer in the comments. The name I like the best will get a dedication in the next chapter.)