Prologue

Hey readers! This is my first Jim Moriarty X OC fanfic. Hope you like it. This is dedicated to @poppymantague for being such a cool person. 

I owe you,

Nivu G.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

A couple was walking down the dark street. The man suddenly got out a knife from his pocket and pushed the woman against the wall. He placed the knife at her neck and in one swift movement, slit her throat. The woman did not even have time to scream. He wiped the blood using his handkerchief and left he body there before becoming one with the shadows. 

Jane Marcus pushed the door open of her flat, and fell onto the couch. After a few minutes of silence, someone pushed open the door and walked in. "Most people knock, you know. But you're not most people,are you?"she asked without looking at who was standing there. The man with dark brown hair and eyes shrugged and sat next to Jane on the couch. He put an arm across her shoulders and leaned into the crook of her neck. "Jane......I need your help. Please."he sighed. 

Jane sat up shocked,"You, James Moriarty asking me for help?" He nodded quietly. "What do you need?" she asked in a concerned voice.

 LAST UPDATED- 30/10/2014