Chapter 20

(A/N- Hey! I'm back! Sorry I was gone for so long, exams are in Feb. Also, I'm disinterested in literally everything, so that makes things more difficult. But I will try for you, my darlings! So, the next chapter! My goal this time is 6 votes and 5 comments. Thanks! Live long and propser.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After talking to Mr.Ewert, Jane, John and Sherlock left Janus Cars. Jane and John went back to Baker Street, while Sherlock went to St.Barts to conduct a few experiments. In the cab back home, John decided to talk to Jane. "Jane, would you like to shift into Baker Street? I'm quite sure Mrs.Hudson has an empty flat downstairs." She thought about it for sometime before nodding. "Yeah, I think that's a good idea...then I can ask Mrs.Hudson about it and move in as soon as possible." John smiled before the cab pulled up outside the flat. Jane rushed in leaving John to pay the fare again. "It's not fair..." he mumbled before reaching for his wallet.

Jane knocked furiously on Mrs.Hudson's door, as John shook his head before going upstairs. Just as Jane was about to force the door open, a cross Mrs. Hudson appeared. "What is it?" she asked sharply. "CanImoveinto221C?" asked Jane breathlessly. Mrs.Hudson's eyebrows furrowed. "Slowly, love." Jane took in a deep breath before repeating her question. Mrs.Hudson's face lit up like a Christmas Tree. "Ofcourse you can, darling! I'll make the necessary arrangements." Jane smiled and hugged her before running upstairs. "No running!" Mrs.Hudson shouted after her. 

As Jane entered the room, John raised his eyebrows. "Are you high on something, Jane?" She nodded furiously before jumping on to the couch. "THE FLOOR IS LAVA, JAWN!!! DON'T STEP ON IT!!!" He face-palmed before going back to his blog. Jane peered into his blog and read the title. "The Blind Banker?" she asked. He nodded as he typed the rest of the story.

"Do you have a crush on Sherlock, John?" asked Jane innocently. John coughed violently before staring at her in horror. "No! Where did you get that idea?!" She shrugged before walking away. "Thought you did," she called back before walking into Sherlock's room. After a few minutes, John went into Sherlock's room to check on Jane, and found her fast asleep, her head buried in the white pillow. He chuckled a bit before shutting the door and letting Jane sleep in peace. 

In sometime, Sherlock stormed into the room. John shushed him and pointed to Sherlock's room. "She's sleeping," he said. Sherlock looked at John before walking into the room. "GET UP, JANE!!! WE HAVE A CASE!!!" he shouted into her ear. She yelped and jerked up, ready to murder whoever woke her up. She saw Sherlock and glared at him before holding him in a choke-hold. "Never wake me up like that again," she hissed. He nodded frantically as he felt the pressure on his neck. 

Jane huffed before leaving him and falling back into the bed. "Do not wake me up, I'm not interested!" Sherlock sighed before leaving the room. "Come on, John!" he bellowed before rushing outside. John shut his laptop and followed Sherlock. "About Jane..." he started. "No comment," shot Sherlock. John chuckled before walking after Sherlock. 

When Jane woke up, no one was in the flat. She got up and checked the time. 9:00 P.M. "Perfect," she thought as she pulled her jacket and earplugs before going down the stairs. "I'm going out, Mrs.Hudson! I'll be back late!" she shouted before slamming the front door. She walked down the street listening to Fall Out Boy as someone pulled her into a dark alley. "Every frikkin time!" she spat as she felt a hand on her mouth. "Quiet, or you'll never see the light of the day!" threatened her attacker. Jane rolled her eyes before twisting his hand at her mouth and laying a roundhouse kick on his groin. 

The man groaned and cursed as he fell to the ground. Jane smirked before pulling her hood up and walking away.