Chapter 1

(A/N-Thank you for all the support you have given! As I promised, the next capter. Live long and prosper.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you need?"she asked in a concerned voice.

"You." he said and leaned in, closing the gap between them with his lips. Jane reacted fast and they shared a passionate and long kiss. When they broke away, panting; Jim added, "And your secrets." His eyes were now dark and devilish. Jane tried to move away, but Jim squeezed her wrist, keeping a tight grip on it. "You will help me destroy Sherlock Holmes,..."he started. 

"No,"she said simply, staring into his dark brown, almost black eyes. His grip on her wrist tightened and she winced. He bent towards her ear and cooed," It was not a question, darling." "Don't call me that. And let me go James." she snapped. "No," he said simply, only to irk her. 

Jim started nibbling at her ear, making her moan. "Say you will do it....please.." he said between nibbles. Jane tried to say no, but it came out as a moan. Jim chuckled and said "I'll take that as a yes. And darling," he added,"I want a cup of tea please." 

Jane stood up shaking, and glared at Moriarty. "Get out." She snapped. "What?" Jim asked in a mock shocked tone. Jane gathered herself and repeated,"Get out Jim, I am not doing your work and you can't make..." She was cut off by Jim holding her arms and pushing her against the wall. "Say that again." he growled. Jane kept quiet, trying not to make eye contact with him. He kept his right forearm against her neck and produced a pocket knife from his jacket's pocket.

"I will if you can't do my work." he threatened and let her go. She took deep breaths, while he put the knife back in and walked over to the door."And darling, save the tea for next time." he said and left the room, leaving a very distraught Jane in the centre of the room."Well, so much for trying." she thought and went into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea. As she turned on the television, someone knocked on the door. She turned it off and went to open the door. 

Jane did not expect to see who was standing outside her door.