Chapter 2

(A/N- Thank you for the votes and reads. Here I present to you, the next chapter. Live long and prosper.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane did not expect to see who was standing outside the door.

"Hello, I didn't mean to intrude, but I wanted to talk," said Molly Hooper, her hair in a ponytail to her side. She looked scared and paranoid. "Ofcourse, come in Molly," said Jane as she led Molly in. She closed the door and sat next to Molly on the couch. "I think someone is following me," said Molly. "It's been like this for the past few days, Jane. It's like someone's trying to get to me. I...I...don't know what to do." By now, Molly was crying. 

Jane hugged her, comforting her. "It's alright Molly. Shhh....it's no one. No one's after you." That's when Jane realised. They didn't want Molly. They wanted her. More specifically, him. He wanted her. He was going to get her. "Nobody's after you Molly. Don't worry." 

Molly smiled as she started talking about her day in the morgue. She talked about Eddie Van Coon, Brian Lukis, paperwork, Sherlock Holmes....

"Wait a second, did you say Sherlock Holmes?" asked Jane, almost falling out of her chair. "Yes," said Molly as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "He said my hair looked nice todayu. He complimented me," she continued. "Oh." 

Molly and Jane sat in silence for a few seconds before Molly stood up. "I'll be going now," she said. "Okay," said Jane as she rose to open the door for Molly. "I'll see you later," said Molly giving Jane a brief hug before leaving. 

Jane closed the door and sighed. Jim was aiming at her and Sherlock. What a trio they made. Oh, Jim, she thought. I know you have bugged my house. 

As she began saerching for hidden cameras in the living room, a gunshot was heard. 

LAST EDITED- 30/10/2014