Great, Stuck In Their World ~Naruto Story~ Chapter 04

Poke

Poke

Poke.

My eyes snapped open as I fell out of the tree I was in; I looked up to whose fault this was. "Sasuke!" I shouted, already annoyed by his presence.

Sasuke smirked, his hands shoved in his pockets like always. "How did you find me?" I flailed my arms around as I asked.

"Not hard to find someone that was half hanging out of a tree."  He replied, his smirking growing a bit.

My face flushed in anger and I sighed; now I remember why he was my least favorite character. "Why'd you wake me up?" I asked next.

"Making sure you weren't late to your second day of the Academy." An angermark appeared on my head.

"Maybe I wanted to be late!" I replied, smirking proudly at my fail retort.

Sasuke only glanced at me and walked away. He motioned for me to follow, which I did. We were heading towards the Academy, which is... until I realized something. "Wait, wait! Sasuke, I have to visit the Hospital! How much longer until we have to be at the Academy...?"

Sasuke waited a minute before replying. "Three hours."

I anime-fell, "Three... hours?" he nodded as my eye twitched. "You know-...Nevermind, can we stop by the Hospital? Uh, please?"

He scoffed. "Do it yourself."

I frowned, "I don't know my way there yet." We argued for a couple minutes before he finally gave in, and then we were on our way to the Hospital.

He led me there easily and I asked for Ryuu. "Oh, he'll be out soon." The nurse replied and walked away.

I mumbled an "Okay" and walked over to some chairs; I sat down next to Sasuke and waited patiently. Then I remembered that bag, so I started to go through it.

There were couple pairs of the same clothes I have on plus pajamas, the mirror, some extra weapons, my twin swords, probably about twenty years worth of batteries...

I gasped; down there way at the bottom was four iPods. "iPod!" I started dancing around with the iPod in hand.

Sasuke stared at me with a confused expression, "iPod?" I stopped dancing and nodded my head; I looked for a song he could listen to. I decided on 'Dead memories' by Slipknot. I stuck the earphones in his ears and grinned.

I started to clean up my mess I created when I jumped up to dance, and I easily cleaned it up.

Once I was done, I waited for either Sasuke to be done listening to Slipnknot or for Ryuu to come out. I bet on Sasuke!

Well, surprise, surprise. Sasuke was done first; I took the iPod back and put it back in the bag. I smirked, I won the bet! Now I owe myself $5. Gah, I hate when I have to pay... stupid me.

I sat back down and stared at Sasuke, smiling a bit. "Did you like the song?"

He shrugged, "It was fine." I nodded and it went silent.

A couple minutes of annoying silence later, Ryuu came out. I got up and tackled him to the ground, "Ryuu!" I greeted.

"Evil monkey cheese."

I giggled and shook my head. I offered him my hand to help him up and pulled him up, and then I grabbed Sasuke's hand. "To the Academy!" I yelled, as I was about to run off...

I stopped; I don't want to hold Sasuke's hand! I let both of their hands go and turned around, smiling cheekily. "Lead the way...?"

Sasuke didn't talk, but he did start walking, so Ryuu and I followed.

"Where did you sleep, Naomi?" Ryuu asked,

I couldn't help but let a grin slip onto my face. "In a tree!" I said proudly, which made him sweatdrop. "I would've been late to my second day at the Academy, but Sasuke poked me to death!" I told him.

Sasuke was about to say something, but I saw three little figured ahead. I ran up to catch them instead of listening to Sasuke. "Yo!" I yelled as I wrapped my arms around Shan, Ayame and Hinata.

"Naomi!" Ayame and Shan yelled simultaneously, I smiled and continued walking with them.

"You're Hinata? Nice to meet you, I'm Naomi." I said politely.

"Mm-hhm, nice to meet you too." She stuttered.

I returned to stare at everyone, "Guess who slept in a tree!" They sweatdropped, then I remembered something. "Oh... Shan, Ryuu, Ayame. I have something for you!" Ryuu, who had caught up with us, gave me a confused look. I pulled out three iPods and they all gasped.

Shan cheered and starting listening to it, Ayame jumped up and down and yelled "Yay!" a lot and Ryuu smirked and put it in his pocket.

Once we finally got to the Academy, Ayame, Ryuu and Shan all sat next to each other, which was above my seat, which was next to Sasuke and Hinata sat next to Ayame.

Shan cleared his throat, "I think you should find a place to live, Naomi."

I frowned and Sasuke smirked. "He's right; I'm not going to wake you up every morning." He mocked, I got an angermark again.

"Shut up. Waffle tart!" I shouted at Sasuke.

"Waffle... tart?" Sasuke questioned, I smirked in triumph.

Suddenly, a heard of fan girls came in, they darted right over to Sasuke and scowled at me. "Who do you think you are, sitting next to my Sasuke?"

"Your Sasuke-Kun? Please, Sasuke-Kun is mine." Another girl sputtered out.

"Yours...? He's mine!"

They all started to fight about it, I sighed.

Out of nowhere, two girls, Sakura and Ino, came in, pushing through the crowd of girls. "Hey girl, why are you next to my Sasuke-Kun?" Sakura snarled.

I threw my head back. "I don't know anymore."

"Then... get out of my seat."

"Or you just go sit somewhere else..." I retorted.

"I have a right to sit there!" Sakura screamed in my face, my eye brow rose.

"Then I have a right to."

Ino rolled her eyes, "No, we're his fans, only we get rights to that."

I smirked, getting a great idea. I slung my arm around Sasuke, "Well, I live with Sasuke."

Sasuke's eyes narrowed, "No you don-"I slapped my hand his mouth to shut him up.

"Yep, I totally live with him." They all gave me glares, muttered and then walked away.

I released my hand and arm from Sasuke and sighed in relief. Sasuke seemed to be thinking about something, he smirked and leaned over to me. "Well, since you do need somewhere to live..."

My eyes widened. "What? No, no, no, no!"

"I'll take you in; you're living with me now."

"I refuse!" I protested,

He turned back to his normal position and kept that smirk on his face. "Too bad."  

I was about to protest more but Iruka strutted in. "Okay, class! Settle down, today will be the day you all become Ninja."