Chapter Forty-Seven

When I wake up I move closer and closer to Justin.

"Any closer," he murmured. "And I'll be on the floor because you've taken my side of the bed." I blush and bury my head in his chest. He chuckled sleepily and pulled me as close as he can to me.

"I love you, so much." I murmur.

Justin held my gaze and grinned. "I love you, too, Ellie. Too much."

"Its never too much." He kissed my forehead. I kiss his chest. He smiled and bit his lip.

"Why are you biting your lip?"

"I'm just thinking," he said, shrugging.

"What about?"

"Uh... our wedding," he admitted, looking away.

"Awe! What about it?"

"How beautiful you'll look at you walk towards me," he whispered. I blush, a ton. He turned his head to look at me. "I wish it was sooner."

"How much sooner?"

"As soon as possible," he murmured, sighing but looked away.

"I would say yes, but It'd make being away from each other, harder."

"I know," he groaned. "It's already hard as it is." I nod in agreemnent. He kissed my neck lightly and smiled.

"I don't want you to leave."

He sighed and rested his forehead against my shoulder. "I don't want to leave, but I have to, otherwise I won't be able to come back."

I sit up. "What do you mean?"

"If I don't finish my school back home, I won't be able to come here to study," he told me, frowning. I sigh nodding. "But its only a few months," he said, trying to sound more cheerful.

"that's true." I kissed his cheek and frowned. he holds me close. We finally got up at some point and everyone was down stairs already.

"Hey," i say, leaning against Justin.

My brothers all turned to look at me. "Hey," Elliott said, kissing my forehead. Robbie and Wes come over and kiss my forehead as well.

I smiled up at my brothers. "Happy New Year, guys," I told them cheerfully.

"Happy New year." they all say.

~

"I can't believe it," I murmured, looking up at Justin. "You're really leaving me."

"I'll be back, I promise."

"Yeah, but its so far away," I whispered, sniffing.

"I know." he kisses my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around him tightly and breathed out slowly. "We better get going or you'll miss your flight," I murmured, shaking my head. He nods. He picked me up and kissed me softly before walking downstairs with me in his arms. I spotted my twin over Justin's shoulder and I could see the worry in his eyes.

"El, you coming?" I ask.

"You want me to?" he asked, smiling slightly. I knew he wanted to come to comfort me.

"Please."

"Of course. I'll come with you if you want me to."

We walked out to the car and Justin put his stuff in the boot.  I sit in the back with Justin as Elliott drives.

We got to the airport and I didn't want to let go of Justin. "Oh god," I muttered, pulling him closer.

"Shh." he rubs my back.