chapter twenty four

The next morning when I woke up, Sam was brushing her hair and putting a bow in. "Where are you going?" I asked her, yawning.

"Out with..." she blushes.

I smirked at her. "Have fun on your date," I told her before pulling my pillow over my head. I got comfortable and started to fall asleep again.

"Wakey, wakey!" someone cheered, jumping on me.

"No..."I groan.

I hit my cousin with the pillow and glared at him. "What do you want?"

"For you to wake up."

"But why?"

"I'm bored."

"So you decided to come start on me?"

"Yup." he grins.

"You're so annoying," I told him, hitting him with the pillow again. He hits me back.

"What are you two doing?" Robbie asked, pausing in the doorway to watch me and Harry hit each other.

"He woke me up."

"So you're going to beat him up?" he asked, confused.

"He won't leave me alone." Robbie walked into the room and laid down across me. "Get off," I groaned, wiggling.

He chuckles. "Nope."

"You two are so annoying!" I exclaimed, pouting.

Robbie chuckles and gets up off me. I threw my pillow at him before burying myself under the covers and sighing. "Ellie, you should wake up."

"But why?" I complained, groaning.

"Elliott is on the phone."

I jumped up instantly. "Give me," I said, holding out my hand for the phone. He gives it to me. "Hello?" I murmured into the phone, not realizing how much I missed my twin.

"Hey Ellie." Elliott says.

"Hey, Elliott," I said, dropping down onto my bed. "I miss you," I told him quietly.

"I know, I miss you too, a lot."

"I wish you were here, we could have gone sightseeing together," I told him, chuckling. "I know you would have loved going on the London Eye."

"I'll see you soon Ellie and we can go together, but you have to come to the airport to pick me up."

I felt a grin tug at my lips. "Of course I will, I'd love to."

"Good, because I miss you a ton."

I sighed. "I miss you a ton, too, El. How is everyone?" I asked, deciding to try and keep the conversation light hearted.

"Good, Wes and Mia miss you too and so do mum and dad."

"I miss them a lot, too," I murmured, sighing.

"We're all coming soon, but I'm staying the longest."

I smiled softly. "I can't wait to see you."

"I can't wait to see you either. How've you been?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. "I've been fine," I told him. "How about you?"

"Pretty good."

"That’s good," I said, nodding my head. Should I tell him about Justin? I thought, biting my lip.

"I'm coming in a week."

"I can't wait," I told him, sighing. "There’s something I should probably tell you then."