Chapter Three

When I opened my eyes, Christian was looking up at the ceiling, a small smile on his face.

"Morning." I murmur.   

He looked down at me and smiled. "Morning. Did you sleep okay?"

"Yeah, I did." I smile.

"Good," he murmured, bending his head and kissing me softly. "What do you want for breakfast?" I kiss him back and I'm about to answer when his bedroom door flies open.

My eyes widen. "E-Elliott."

"What the fuck man!" he yells.

Christian jumped out the bed and held his hands up. "Nothing happened, man." Elliott goes over and grabs Christian's shirt, throwing him to the floor.

"Elliott!" I jumped up and pushed my brother back. "Don't hurt him!" Elliott picks me up and carries me out of the room. He sits me down and then goes back into the room, closing the door. I try opening it but he must have locked it.

"Elliott!" I banged on the door. "Elliott, open this door right now!" Silence met my cries for him to open the door. "I'll go tell mum you're about to hurt him!" I shouted in one last desperate attempt. Nothing works. I sigh. I dont want Christian to get hurt! Would I get to my room and through my window on time? What happens if Elliott hurts Christian before I get there? The next thing I know the door is open and Elliott has my dress and heels in his hand. He picks me up and carries me over to our house and to his room.

"Elliott!" I hit his back until he drops me down. "You're such a jerk, Elliott!"

"You are not going near him again, and he's not going to get anywhere close to you." he snaps.

"Why the hell not?" I shouted, pushing him away from me and glaring at him.

"Do you really think I'm going to let the guy that took your virginity as fun for him near you?!"

"We didn't sleep together!" I threw my arms out and rolled my eyes. "And you shouldn't care who I sleep with anyway!"

"You're my sister! I'm not going to let you get hurt!"

"I'm not going to get hurt, Elliott!" I shoved past him and tried to open his door but he blocked the way. "Move."

"No." He glares at me. "You're staying here and I'm going to talk to Mom and Dad about us switching rooms."

"For the love of- Elliott, stop acting so stupid!" I felt my anger begin to bubble up. "You dare make us switch rooms and I will never talk to you again!" I shouted after him as he exited his room.

"Elliott!" I yell. I throw myself onto his bed and cuddle up to a pillow. I squeezed my eyes shut. He wouldn't actually make us switch, right? I loved my room! And Christian being just a few feet away was a major bonus. I feel tears in my eyes and I cry myself to sleep.

My body jolted awake when I realized someone was in the room with me. I looked over at my brother then looked away from him; I was beyond annoyed with him.

"Ellie." He says.

"Are you going to keep me locked in here or can I go?" I asked, walking over to his door and pulling it open, surprised that it was actually unlocked.

He grabs my hand and pulls me over to his bed again. "I'm sorry."

"Whatever," I muttered, looking away from him. I refused to forgive him.

"El, I don’t want to see you get hurt."

"Whatever," I repeated. "Can I go now?"

"Ellie, please."