Chapter nine

My suitcase banged as I tried - and struggled - to get it down the stairs. I groaned and just shoved it the rest of the way down, not bothering with being delicate with it.

"Whoa." Robbie says seeing my suitcase. "What the hell did you pack? Your whole closet?"

"Shut up," I grumbled, pulling my hair into a ponytail and sighing. Where was Christian? I hadn't seen him since Thursday night and I missed him.

"Well okay, jeezz someone is in a bad mood." I rubbed my eyes and realized I had been in a bad mood. I knew it was because I missed Christian and two days is the longest I've gone without seeing him recently. Robbie walks away and heads up the stairs going to his room.

I jogged up the stairs and knocked on his door. "I'm sorry," I called through his closed door. "I didn't mean to be rude!"

His door opens. "Its okay El." he smiles.

I grinned up at him and pulled him into a hug. "But I'll be worse than rude if you ruin this weekend for me," I told him before letting him go and skipping down the stairs. I sit on the couch and cross my arms over my chest. I'm still in a bad mood.

With my eyes closed, I leant back against the sofa. A few minutes I felt someone wrap their arms around me and lift me up then put me back down on their lap. "Hey," Christian whispered.

"Hi." I murmur leaning into him. I mentally sigh, I don’t even feel better now that Christian is here.

"What's wrong, Ella?" he asked, frowning.

"Nothing." I lie.

"Ella, I know you. Something is wrong. Please tell me," he murmured, pulling me against him. "Is it about this weekend? We won't go if you don't want to."

"No, I want to go."

"Then what's the matter, Ella?" He shifted us so he could look me in the eye. "I don't like seeing you like this."

"I'm just in a bad mood."

"And why's that?" he pressed, kissing my forehead.

"I just am."

His eyebrows furrowed as he nodded his head. "Okay... Well, we better get going otherwise we won't have much time there," he muttered, looking at the blank TV screen.

I get up off his lap. "I'll get my suitcase." He nodded with a blank expression and I left the room to get my suitcase. I get it and carry it into the living room. I felt a frown tug at my lips as I watched Christian stare blankly at the wall next to me, a small frown on his face. "Are you okay?" I asked him quietly.

"Yeah." he nods.

I mimicked his nod and sat next to him. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah." He took my hand in his and stood up, grabbing my suitcase along the way. "Your brothers are leaving in an hour or two, so we at least have a little time alone together."

"Alright." I kiss his cheek and get in his car.

Just over an hour later, we pulled into his family's cabin and headed inside. "I remember coming here last summer," I said, looking around and smiling.

"It was a great summer." he grins

"It was." I nodded and looked up at him, feeling my bad mood slowly disappear. I wasn't going to waste this weekend away because of something pointless. I kiss him. I've been wanting to for a while. He dropped the suitcases and wrapped his arms around me, easily lifting me off the floor and wrapping my legs around his waist. I deepen the kiss and hold onto him tighter. He groaned and walked us over to the sofa. I tightened my legs around him as he laid us down. He deepens the kiss and moves his hands up and down my sides. I grinned and shifted, moving my hips against his. He groans and squeezes my hips.