chapter twenty

When I woke up in the morning, Christian was gone but Robbie was knocking loudly on my door.

"Go away." I mumble.

"You want to miss our flight?" Robbie asked, nudging me. "Get up." I groan and get up. He grinned down at me. "That's the spirit!"

"Rob!" Elliott shouted out. "Come here, I need to talk to you!"

"I'll be back and you better be ready."

I mimicked him after he left my room as I got my suitcase out. "Stupid boy, booking tickets so early," I muttered to myself as I rubbed my eyes. I pack a few more things and get changed.

Once I'm ready, I drag my suitcase downstairs and smile at my brothers. "We have a slight problem," Robbie told me, frowning.

"Oh no, don't tell me that."

"The car won't start," Elliott told me, biting his lip.

"So how are we getting there?" I asked him, dropping my bag and looking at them.

"I would say we could use my car but its at the shop and Wes isn't home and mum and dad need their cars."

I groaned and sat down. "So what? We can't go to London?" I waited for him to tell me whether we were on not. "Well?" I demanded.

"Well... we could ask Chris..."

"Do you think he'd take us?" I asked, perking up instantly. "Go ask him, go, go!" I said, shoving Elliott out the door. "I don't want to miss this flight because of your car." Elliott goes out and he comes back a while later with Christian.

"Ready to go?" Elliott asked me, picking up my suitcase. I smiled softly and nodded my head, walking outside.

"Shot gun!" I called, skipping to the car and grinning. They laugh and we all get in.

Once we arrived at the airport, Robbie checked us in and we walked slowly towards our gate. I keep my purse with me, and wait to board the plane.

"I'm going to miss you, sis," Elliott murmured, pulling me into a hug. "It's going to be weird around here without you."

"I'll miss you too El." I hold onto him tightly. "Let's hope that there isn't many storms." He kissed my forehead and stood back before looking at Christian, who was looking down at his feet.

"Hey," I murmur. Christian lifted his head and looked at me then at my brothers, who rolled their eyes and stepped away from us. "You okay?" I ask him.

"I'm going to miss you, Ella. So much," he murmured before pulling me into a hug.

"I'll miss you too Chrissy." I hold onto him.

The voice over said our plane was boarding so Christian pulled back slightly to look at me. "I love you, don't forget that," he murmured before pressing his lips to mine then quickly pulling away and heading towards the exit. Before I can say anything he's gone. I turn and get on the plane and go to my seat next to Robbie. Robbie looked at me with a small smile. I returned it before looking out the window and sighing. I was going to miss him, so much. After a few minutes I grab a pillow and close my eyes, falling asleep.

When I wake up to Robbie shaking me, it took me a moment to remember where I was. "How much longer until we're there?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes.

"Ten, twenty minutes."

I nodded my head and sighed. "Thank you for coming with me, Robbie."

"You don't need to thank me," he said quietly, kissing my forehead. I smile softly and rest my head on his shoulder.