Chapter Seven

When I wake up I'm closer to Christian and our legs are tangled together. I grinned and kissed across his chest, hoping to wake him up smiling.

He shifts a bit and he smiles before opening his eyes. "Good morning Ella."

I pecked his lips. "Morning," I murmured, resting my chin on his chest and smiling at him.

He runs his hand down my almost bare back. Wait, almost bare back? Then I remember I'm only in my bra and panties. I bit my lip and cocked my head to the side, letting my eyes wander over his face.

"What?" he murmurs.

"Just thinking," I murmured, sitting up so my legs were either side of him and running my fingertips down his chest. He sucks in a breath as my fingertips linger lower.

"What are you doing?" he asked through his teeth.

"Nothing." I continue moving my fingertips lower. He groaned and rolled us over, instantly claiming my lips with his. I grinned against his lips, pulling him closer.  I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him back. He slowly trailed his fingertips down my sides. I groan and move closer to him. He slipped his fingers through my bra strap before pulling them down slowly.  "Just take it off." I mutter as I move my hips against his. He groaned and dropped his forehead against my shoulder before unclasping my bra and throwing it to the side. I could already feel him poking me when he woke up, but now its worse. He kissed me softly before lowering his head and kissing down to my stomach. I moan as he kisses lower and lower and lower. I could feel his smile against my skin as I wiggled under him. Then he kisses where my panties and skin meet and I let out a moan that I've been holding in for a while.

He lifted his head when I tugged on his hair for him to move up so I could kiss him. "Now, please," I murmured, not wanting to wait.

"You're sure Ella?" he asks looking into my eyes.

"Yes," I agreed quickly, not wanting him to say no.

"If you're sure." he says kissing me.

"I am," I murmured against his lips, pulling off his boxers. He moves a bit and gets a condom. I bit my lip as he kissed me and pulled my panties off. He puts the condom on and gently lays me down, pulling the covers over us. My heart is racing. He enters me, I feel pain and I begin doubting him about it'll be okay... I feel tears run down my cheeks. It really, really hurts. Christian keeps kissing my lips and neck, He hugs me close, the pain slowly gets better.

"Are you okay?" he asked, kissing my neck, just below my ear.

"Perfect." I beam. He chuckled lightly before kissing me. I kiss him back and we continue making love.

Christian pushed my hair away from my face after he lies down next to me. I held his hand and bit my lip. "Wow." I say so quietly I don’t think he hears me.

He turned onto his side and kissed my neck softly. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it again and just settled on resting his forehead against my shoulder.

"What were you going to say?" I whisper.

"Nothing," he said quietly, kissing along my shoulder until his face hovered mine.

"Alright." I murmur pulling his head down and kissing him.

He smiled against my lips and pulled the blanket it closer around us. He pulls me halfway on top of him and rubs my back. I rested my hands on his chest and drew small circles with my thumb. I look up at him and I can’t help but smile.

He grinned at me but it faltered. "What's wrong?" I murmured, smoothing out the frown on his forehead. "Christian, what’s wrong?" I ask again, getting worried.