15: Warring Races

15: Warring Races
Date Written: December 29, 2019

[][][][][]

Wars in typical alien movies always depict either interstellar battles or at least one side getting one-sidedly pumelled by a more advanced civilization. The war between the three races fortisians, fluctusans, and humans was different though. There were no huge flying war machines or strange looking abominations. It was like the old wars but just more advanced in terms of technology.

Beams of concentrated energies flew from different sides. They were followed by screams and cries.

The number of humans were significantly lesser compared to the two alien races. If not for their psyche energies which proved to be very annoying, they wouldn't have lasted long.

A pod shaped vehicle behind suddenly shot a huge beam of psyche energy. The beam landed upon a huge area of fluctusans which have wrecked havoc in the battlefield nor quite some time already.

With such a huge amount of energy, their minds were bound to collapse. The fluctusans hit fell to the ground with lifeless eyes.

The enemies were not willing to let this go. They also fired their own beam of energy. However, another beam of psyche energy blocked their attack.

Some humans sustained quite a few heavy injuries from the waves caused by the attacks. They were replaced by new people as they headed towards the entrance of the base.

Kian was waiting for them. When they arrived, he threw bottles of water with a few drops of Evolution Elixer added. Their injuries quickly healed and they were able to return to the battlefield.

On the battle in he fortisians sides, the humans were dismayed to see that their attacks barely had any effect to their vehicles. It was because of the hard bone coverings present in them that blocked most effects. Even the concentrated beams of psyche energy from the cannons barely had any effect. The only casualtied they had were the footsoldiers who died occasionally against the one-on-one duels. As such, they confidently proceeded.

Suddenly, a large hole opened up on the ground. Three war machines that the fortisians used fell. To the shock of the enemies, the hole was seemingly endless. Soon, the war machines were not in sight anymore.

The battles only got more intense. After a few hours later, a temporary truce which was silently agrredd upon by the three forces occurred.

The two alien races retreated for quite a distance first. It was the same for the humans.

Meanwhile, Kian was busy preparing the Evolution Elixers. After he was done storing them into vial's, he distributed them among the people who still haven't consumed them before. He didn't participate in the battle yet to procure them and increase their overall strength at the last minute.

An hour later, more than fifty people transformed their bodies. Although they still were not prepared for close quarter battles, they can at least protect themselves from the impacts and energy attacks of the other side.

Soon, the battle resumed. This time, the enemies were more scheming. They lead the humans to think that their war vehicles couldn't take any more damage before shooting missiles that exploded upon contact.

A lot of vehicles melted upon the explosion causing a pot of deaths on the side of the humans.

However, the attacks didn't just stop there. General level troops appeared from the two alien races. Whenever they passed by, destruction would follow.

At the sight of all of these, Kian stay still anymore. He still didn't reveal himself but he already started firing beams of concentrated psyche energies.

Although he was only a single person, the amount of psyche energy that he fired was not really taxing to him. Moreover, his psyche energy recovery was faster than the others.

The general level enemies that just showed immense power were taken down in a few seconds. However, it didn't stop at this. Beams of energy were fired at approaching enemies. In the end, two beams landed upon the two huge battleships.

Meanwhile, inside one of the two battleships, ten human-like people were seated. Each of them had pale faces and their bodies were all white except for their multicolored eyes. These people formed the council of elders of the fluctusan race. At their center, a holograpich image of a familiar man was projected. It was the emperor of the fortisians, Superbia Fortis III.

"This is getting us nowhere. To think that the humans would become this strong after inheriting the Excelcis' power." A fluctusan said in impatience.

"Isn't that because your side is totally useless?" The emperor said in derision.

The Fluctusans were mad but didn't argue back. After all, the fortisians indeed made more contributions in the battle.

"How about you just release that Star Bomb that you are so proud of? This battle would be finish much faster if you had done that at the beginning." The Emperor said in a deep voice.

"What are you saying? Releasing that would also kill our troops below!" another fluctusan said.

The others were also just about to rebut when the battleship suddenly suffered an impact. It wasn't strong but it was enough to inflict quite a few damages to some parts of their ship.

"What happened?" they were shocked as they quickly assessed the situation outside.

It was also the same for the fortisian emperor.

Meanwhile, Kian stepped out of the vehicle and shot the two battleships with a cold gaze. It was now his time to attack.

[][][][][]