1: Dimension Warp

1: Dimension Warp
Date Created:January, 29,2017

----------

The next day, classes were still boring as ever. Kian spent most of his time either daydreaming or fiddling with his phone. It wasn't as if there was a rule that would punish students if they would not listen. They just have to show competence when exams or performance tasks were given out.

In the middle of class, the young man was once again browsing the official page of SGTC. It seems that aside from Dimensional Heroes Online, they were also the pioneers of various technologies that involved space technology. Their biggest invention was definitely the technology that involved transforming the players' bodies into a different property so they can exist the game world.

After a while, he also landed on Dimensional Heroes Online's page. It seems that there will be an event that would start tonight called 'Repear's Comeback'. It was the same event that his classmates were talking about yesterday.

After a few more classes, it was finally time for dismissal. He didn't bother to loiter around school and directly headed to the nearest Teleportation Station. In a matter of minutes, he was already at the city's commercial district.

The place was as overwhelming and breathtaking as usual. Hovering cars, gigantic floating screens, and a lot more futuristic objects greeted him. Billboards advertised the latest technologies available to the public.

Ahead of him stood a gigantic store. It was the only Gaming Center present on the city. He entered the establishment with quick strides, excitement was radiating from his body. In the past, he usually visited this place together with his friends. Thinking about the past caused ripples to form on his brown eyes.

There were all sorts of things sold on the first floor. The most eye catching would be the black tight fitting suit coupled with a helmet, a watch and a card. Kian had seen it many times on SGTC's website. It was a Transmission Gear, the gear used to play Dimensional Heroes Online.

It was enclosed on a glass covering so he had no way of touching. He looked around a bit before he decided to approach a lady at the counter. As he did, he saw a very familiar figure.

It was a teen of about seventeen years old which was these same age as Kian. He had a dirty blond hair and a charming but slightly sleepy face. When their eyes met, surprise and joy can be seen on them.

"Kian my bro! I haven't seen you in ages!" The blond guy approached him and made an action of initiating a bro hug.

Kian who was also happy to see the guy returned the hug.

"George! Since when did you come back? How's it going?" Kian said in a voice a bit higher than normal after they broke out of the hug.

"Hehe! Dad let me go back to the Philippines after a whole year. I'm fine but how 'bout you? I heard about your what happened with her and that you also transfered to some school. How are you doing?" The guy named George, worry was evident on his tone.

George Waters, a half Filipino and American. He's Kian's most trusted friend. Sadly, their family moved to America a year ago. Kian didn't bother sharing his problems to him since he knew that George also had family problems at the States.

Kian's eyes dimmed and his smile turned bitter when he was asked with this question. The breakup with his ex not only damaged his heart but also his pride as a man.

"Yeah... By the way,what are you doing here?" Kian quickly changed the topic.

George realized that Kian didn't wanted to talk about so although he was still worried about his depressed friend, he didn't push the topic any further but instead made a huge grin.