Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Nicholai's POV

Burying my face into the pillow underneath me I relished in the delicious warmth that surrounded me. My pillow began to rise and fall slowly but rhythmically then everything that happened last night came back to my memory. Opening my eyes I realized that my head was resting comfortably on Mateus' chest with Imani pressed tightly against me from behind.

Straining myself to see past his broad shoulders. I smiled lightly to see Damien behind him licking at his shoulder every so often then nuzzling his face into it afterwards. That made my heart warm and a shock run straight to my groin.

"Lay down...." Imani growled tugging me back down in between him and Mateus.

Moving his body up against me even tighter I could feel an impressive bulge pressing into my boxer covered ass. That was not the way I planned on spending my morning. I may have agreed to this relationship but I never agreed to sex....well at least not yet.

"Imani stop it..." I hissed as I pulled away from him a bit moving myself closer to Mateus' heated body.

"Stop what? This?" He asked as he moved forward holding my hips in place and grinding himself into me.

I had to admit that it felt good. There was a certain familiarity about it, like it was supposed to be like this. Pushing back against him I shocked myself when I actually let a moan slip out. That was all he needed to hear because in an instant his mouth was on my shoulder as his hands ran down my chest.

His teeth scraped the nape of my neck causing me to groan out my approval. My mind said no but my body was screaming at it to shut up as it melted under Imani's touch. Imani's hands trailed sensually down my chest teasing and taunting my hard buds before making his way down to my abs.

His rough tongue ran across my back as if he was tasting me, every so often nipping at my skin causing me to moan out softly. He was grinding into my back but pushing my manhood into Mateus who just groaned in his sleep at the new feeling.

"Enough. All of you are about to drive me crazy. You're like a bunch of horny teenagers that just can't get enough." He whispered heatedly to us.

"You don't like me nipping at your shoulder Mateus?" Damien growled huskily in Mateus' ear making him visibly shudder.

Damien closed his eyes as he moved his bottom half of his body into Mateus' ass. Mateus seemed to be the one that would be in control of this relationship but here he was being tortured sexually by Damien. All of this was so new to me and I didn't know what to do anymore.

My heart clenched and my mind finally won over my body as panic started to set in. What was I doing here? What was I doing period? There were three guys in a bed with me grinding and moaning as they rubbed their bodies against each other.

As if sensing my panic Mateus' eyes immediately shot down to me. His eyes were glowing a bright yellow as he searched my face for the problem. Wrapping his arms around me he sat up with me pulling me into his lap. I felt something pressing into my ass and I blushed immediately but otherwise didn't move.