Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Nicholai's POV

"Please?" He begged yet again.

Shaking my head I tried in vain to get away from him. Somehow he always managed to keep up with me without even trying. He went from being cocky and flirtatious to acting like a five year old that couldn't get his way. He was currently whining and begging to come with us.

"No." Mateus stated firmly.

"But why not?" He whined.

"Because you're becoming annoying." He sighed out.

“And you’re being mean…please Nicholai.” He whined again sounding like a five year old.

Ever since we set him straight in the restaurant Devon had been acting like this and I agreed with Mateus it was definitely starting to get annoying. He reminded me so much of Damien with his various different attitudes.

He was about six foot tall with dark brown hair that fell into his eyes. He was constantly flipping his hair out of his eyes as he stared at me with his big deep green eyes. That's what really reminded me of Damien, his eyes. It was hard to keep telling him no.

"Please Nicky?"

Something about the way he said my name had me melting on the inside. He was younger than me; it showed in his voice and his actions. I guessed about sixteen but I'd have to ask him that later but he sounded like the little brother I’ve never had.

I wasn’t prepared for what happened next. He dropped to his knees in front of me clinging to my leg as he begged and pleaded loudly. Looking around at the people that passed by I dragged him along on my leg trying desperately to find a way to scrape him off. Shooting a deathly look at Mateus he simply looked back at me blankly.

"Stop that." I hissed as people walked past us staring at us like we were crazy which was understandable.

"Not until you say yes." he sung with a smirk on his face.

"Fine! Just get up off the damn ground!" I whisper-screamed at him.

Mateus shook his head at me as he walked past the both of us. I'd like to see him try and deal with this kid better than I did. Sure he had won but at least I held out for a while.

"Thanks!" He screamed running ahead of me to catch up with Mateus. I watched as he stared at him for a while before he said something that made him tense up. Mateus stopped walking before turning to him shooting him a deathly look then kept walking.

This was definitely going to be hard considering I don't think that these two were going to get along very well. Devon was acted like a child at times unless he got mad then he would act like his brother. Mateus on the other hand was strictly blank and cold towards him. I was actually kind of mad that Devon showed up when he did because I was sure that I was getting somewhere with Mateus.