Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Nicholai's POV

A cute whimpering sound woke me from my sleep. Rolling my head to the side I came face to face with Damien whose eyes were closed with his brows furrowed as he dreamt about whatever he was dreaming about. My body was pressed firmly in Imani's chest and my sore ass was molded perfectly to him. Mateus was behind Damien holding him just as close as Imani was holding me.

Snaking my hand from underneath Imani's arm I reached forward poking Damien's forehead. He whimpered softly at me poking him causing the corners of my mouth to tug up into a smile. I repeated the action several times until his hand caught my arm mid poke causing me to yelp in surprise. Imani and Mateus jumped up resting their weight on their elbows as they looked down at the both of us trying to figure out what just happened.

With a sheepish grin I tried pulling my hand back but Damien refused to let go. His eyes were still closed but the grip on my wrist told me that he was in fact awake. Slowly his eyes began to open as he glared straight into my eyes menacingly.

"Why are you poking me?" He asked me seriously.

"Because you were making little noises." I explained innocently.

"So you poke me?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Yup!" I said cheerfully popping the 'P'.

"I bet you wouldn't like it if I poked you..." He groaned stretching a bit in Mateus' arms.

"Well if you poked me like you did last night..." I muttered not finishing my statement.

"What did you say?" He asked as he stopped stretching and started staring at me. Imani and Mateus as well looked at me and in that instant I realized that forgot about their amazing hearing. With that thought I immediately began looking around trying to see if anything was different since last night.

Sitting up in Imani's arms my smile widened seeing that everything seemed crisper. It was as if I was a wolf right now without having to shift. Looking towards the window I was shocked to see that even as far as seeing distance everything was greatly magnified. Way into the forest, past feet after feet of trees I could see the details on the leaves off a random tree.

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath inhaling everything around me. Even the scents were crisp and clear and things I had never noticed before were right there swarming around me. My favorites were the deep musky scents that rolled off of Mateus, the sweet, rich, mysterious fragrance that poured off Imani and the delicious earthy smell that made me want to grab onto Damien and never let go.

"Nicholai..." just the sound of my name rolling off of Imani's tongue was like a sweet melody to my ears. Everything just seemed to ramp up my sex drive. There was something in me that seemed to react to everything. It was if an animal that had been caged up was finally released.

Turning over in the bed facing Imani I ran my rough tongue from the base of his neck to behind his ear. The salty taste that rolled around on my tongue made me purr in delight. His eyes closed as his head tilted backwards allowing me to taste more and more of him. Nipping at his earlobes I purred even louder when I felt his hand running down my back squeezing my sore bare ass.

"Mmmm...Imani you taste so good. I want more..." I moaned turning around his arms crawling the short distance to Damien. In an instant my tongue was running the length of his hot sculpted chest. Every inch was sweet to the taste. His chest vibrated as he let out a deep guttural growl.

Imani's fingers were teasingly running up and down the back of my legs as I continued to taste out my new found senses. Licking from one side to the other Mateus' musky sweet scent caught my attention as I climbed over Damien to sit on Mateus' chest. Leaning down I captured his lips in between my own.