Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*************************************************************************************************************

Dedicated to an amazing cover artist who made the cover for this story. Amazing!

*************************************************************************************************************

Nicholai's POV

The ceremony was finally over, the crowd was thinning, and I could finally be out of this stupid graduation robe. Currently I was surrounded by a group of people that were trying to get in their last goodbyes to me before I left. Walking over to where everyone was standing I was greeted by someone tackling me to the floor. Gasping desperately for air I struggled to push whoever was on me off.

"Oh my baby brother finally graduated! I knew you could do it, Bythos said you wouldn't something about you being slow."

Shifting the attention to Bythos I glared a bit. He was always calling me dumb or something but I knew that it was always out of love.

"That's just great...Good to know that I had all your support Bythos." I mumbled to which he shot me one of his signature smirks.

"Why are you on top of me crushing me to death Aiden?"

"Because I'm just so proud of you." He replied in a duh kind of tone as if everyone was supposed to know that.

"Whatever. Can someone get him off me?" I screamed trying to wriggle out of his grasp one more time before Aphros walked over and lifted my brother off like he weighed nothing.

Pushing myself from off the ground I stood there brushing off my robe all the while glaring at Aiden from where I was standing. Although he was way older than me he never looked a day over twenty five which never really concerned me. Hopefully those good genes run in the family.

Maybe I'll forever look young like them. Whatever. Shifting my attention from my annoying older brother I began searching the crowd for Tammy. Today was the day that I would have to break things off with her and to be honest I couldn't have been happier. Carefully and quickly my eyes ran over ever female form looking for her.

Finally I found her with her parents on the edge of a large group of people. She was smiling softly and talking with her father who seemed proud of her. He wouldn't be if he knew what she really did to get through most of high school. Her long blonde hair was pulled away from her face as it fell down her back. She was twirling a piece on one finger, a nervous habit of hers.

Turning she noticed me staring and waved nervously back at me. When her parents turned to see who she was waving at their smile never faltered when they realized it was me. About two months ago I had met them after sleeping with Tammy for about a year.

They were so pleased that their little angel was going out with someone so well rounded and handsome as I was and it definitely didn't hurt that we were well off. Everyone in town knew our name, mostly because of my brother, Aphros and Bythos.

Apparently when I was still really young they invested in a few of the homes that were falling apart around here built them up and made a decent living off that and whatever else investments they have going. Not only that but I guess the brothers were from some sort of old money in Greece.

They took care of me and my mom since my dad left us. They always thought of me as the baby so whatever I wanted I got. So I could techinically have whatever I wanted and most times I did but I wasn't the type to fluant my money. Well not much anyways.

"I'm going to go say hi to Tammy."

At the mention of her name Aiden's cheerful attitude seemed to change into one of despair. It was funny ever since I started hooking up with her that's how it's always been. He hated her with a passion but I couldn't understand why. Sure she could be a little wild sometimes but she was still pretty decent, especially in bed.