Chapter 110: The Poem Games

Apollo has updated his status: 

All demigods must report to Mount Olympus for the Poem Games!!!!

Comments: 

Frank Zhang: Judging from the name, do we have to recite poetry?

Apollo: Yes! that is one of the challenges. Of course, never think of a poem as great as mine. Want to hear one?

Frank Zhang: No! I mean, no thank you. I'm good.

Apollo: Whatever. You're lost. It's time for the games!

At Mount Olympus.... 

The First Challenge  

Apollo: Hello demigods!!!! And welcome to the second game in the Half-Blood Games, the Poem Games!!!!!!!!!

*Everyone cheers*

Apollo: For the first challenge, each team will have to do archery! Each partner must hit the target using their bow. If one of the partners does, then each team gets one point. If they both hit the target, then they get two points. You need to hit the target 10 times to get all the points. You only have five tries. If you get a bulls eye for one of those tries, you get one bonus point, along with the point you earned for shooting the target. Competitors!!!! Are, you, READY!!!!!!!!

Competitors: YEAH!!!!!

Apollo: Then each partner, grab a bow and arrow. When I say shoot, you shoot. No on else allowed to shoot without me saying so or, you lose one point.

Apollo: Ready....... SHOOT!!!!!

Reyna: Percy! What the heck are you doing??? The arrow didn't even land anywhere near the target!!!

Percy: Sorry. I suck at archery.

Annabeth: Yes! I hit the target!!!

Frank: Bulls eye!!!!!!

 Apollo: Nice job Frank! You an you're team earn three points!!!

Apollo: Get ready... BOOT!!!!

Leo: Gah! Hey! You tricked me!

Apollo: HAHAHA!!!! I said, when I say shoot you shoot. Not when I say boot. Leo and Gwen lose one point!

Gwen: Nico going Leo.

Leo: Sorry....

Apollo: SHOOT!!!

Jason: WHAT THE FUCK OOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Percy: Sorry....

Reyna: Percy! Jason's butt is not the target!!!

*Everyone laughs*

Apollo: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! OH MY GODS I'M DYING!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! SHOOT!!!!

Percy: Yeah I hit the target!!!!

Nico: Barely.

Percy: Shut up Nico.

Apollo: SHOOT!!!!

Hazel: Oh my gods! I got a bulls eye!!!!

Apollo: Nico going Hazel! Your team get's two points!!!!! HOOT!!!!!!!

Reyna: Wait. Did you say hoot?

Apollo: Yes. Yes I did. And for shooting, you lose one point.

Reyna: Shoot.