Chapter 72: Apollo's Poem

Apollo has updated his staus: 

Green grass on the ground

Trees have colorful leaves

I am so awesome

Comments: 

Leo Valdez: You know, that poem was great until you got to the last part.

Apollo: Excuse me?

Leo Valdez: I mean seriously, why did you put 'I am awesome at the end? Makes no sense.

Apollo: Are you trying to say I am not awesome???

Leo Valdez: You must have a really big ego, man. That was the suckish poem I ever read.

Apollo: ARE YOU INSULTING ME?!?!?!?!?!

Leo Valdez: Well-

Percy Jackson: Lord Apollo! Leo was not insulting you. He is new to this and doesn't know much. And he obviously doesn't know what an amazing poem is. Because the one you wrote was amazing.

Apollo: Hmm. You think so?

Leo Valdez: Well actually-

Percy Jackson: I know so Lord Apollo. You are the best poet there is. Leo doesn't know what true talent is.

Apollo: Yeah. You're right. I guess I don't have to vaporize the kid. Well bye.

Percy Jackson: Bye.

Apollo has logged off. 

Percy Jackson: dude. You owe me bigtime.

Leo Valdez: How?

Percy Jackson: You do realize that was a god you just spoke to, right?

Leo Valdez: That was a god???? 

Percy Jackson: Yup. And you insulted him.

Leo Valdez: Well how was I supposed ti know. That was the worst poem I ever read, and the last thing that would come through my mind is that a god wrote it.

Percy Jackson: SHHHH!!! He still might be listening!!

Apollo: Too late. Already heard it. >:(

Percy Jackson: RUN LEO RUN!!!!!!

Leo Valdez has logged off.