Chapter 77: Hypocrite

Zeus has updated his status: 

Use one word the describe me.

Comments: 

Percy Jackson: Scary.  (⊙﹏⊙′)

Thalia Grace: Ignorant.

Nico di Angelo: Drama-Queen.

Hades: Egomaniac.

Poseidon: Hypocrite.

Poseidon: And son, you don't have to be scared of Zeus.

Zeus: Yes he does. I will kill him.

Percy Jackson: (⊙_⊙')

Zeus: And I get all of those things except hypocrite. How am I a hypocrite?

Poseidon: Weren't you the one who said that we had to swear never to have children, and yet you were the one who broke it first.

Zeus: That doesn't mean anything. You broke the oath too.

Poseidon: Yeah, AFTER you did. Then a my son was born year later you had that boy from the Roman camp, breaking the oath a second time.

Zeus: The Roman one doesn't count.

Poseidon: Yes he does count. You just don't want to admit that I'm right and your wrong.

Zeus: Why don't you just build a sandcastle or something?

Poseidon: Why don't you just admit that I am right?

Zeus: Because I am the oldest.

Poseidon: WOULD YOU STOP IT WITH THIS OLDEST NONSENSE!!!

Zeus: No.

Poseidon: -_-

* A/N: Hello guys! I'm glad you're liking the story. It fills my heart with joy when I get a read and a vote on one of my chapters. I just wanted to say that after today, it'll be ten days until, wait for it, the release of THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS!!! I have been waiting the whole godsdamn year for this, and the TIME HAS COME!!! After today, I will continue to count down the days until the book's release. And, once I finally get my hands on that book, I just wanted to tell you beforehand that I probably will update less since I would be reading the book. And since this is the very last book, I will be reading it very slowly so I can savour every single moment. So until then, I'll be waiting anxiously until it's finally October 7. So thanks, follow me, read my stories, and bye!