Chapter 40: Awkward Dates

Annabeth Chase has updated his status:  

Today me and Percy were having dinner at a restaurant when the candle on the table caught my shirt on fire. One of the waiters came over and spilled wine all over me to put it out.

Comments: 

Jason Grace: Awkward.

Percy Jackson: ikr

Hazel Levesque: You know me and Frank went on a date just as awkward.

Piper McLean: What happened?

Frank Zhang: Me and Hazel went to go see fireworks, but then the fireworks got out of control and burned everyone. We were in the hospital for three weeks.

Annabeth Chase: Ouch.

Nico di Angelo: You know once me and Thalia were walking through the park when a crazy guy came along and pulled up Thalia's skirt and looked under. Thalia grabbed him and shocked him while smacking him in the face. He died after that. We waked away like nothing happened so no one would suspect anything.

Frank Zhang: lol

Percy Jackson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thalia Grace: That's not funny! I didn't mean to kill him. Just smack some sense into him.

Annabeth Chase: And you ended up smacking the life out of him! XD

Thalia Grace: It's not funny!

Piper McLean: That isn't as awkward as me and Jason's last date.

Jason Grace: I was hoping you wouldn't bring that up...

Percy Jackson: What happened?

Jason Grace: You see, me and Piper went into a movie theater. When we sat down, another man came to sit next to me. The weird thing was that he started flirting with me. Apparently he was gay. Throughout the whole movie he was leaning close to me and holding my hand. After a while, Piper said she was going to call the police if he didn't stop. And that's when he pulled out a gun and pointed at my head saying if she didn't let him have me he'd shoot me. Soon the police came and arrested him, and me and Piper had to stay in the Police Department for five hours. Worst date ever.

Hazel Levesque: Oh my gods!

Annabeth Chase: That's awkward, weird, and horrible!

Piper McLean: Yeah after that we never went into that movie theater again and stayed far away from other people every time we went on a date.

Leo Valdez: All your awkward dates make me not want to have a girlfriend.

Percy Jackson: Shut up Leo.