I'm Done...

Oh. My. Gods.

I finished the book. I actually finished the book. Oh my gods. I finished the book. 

I'm done. I actually done. Wow. That book. Was. Amazing.

And that ending... I am crying. I am still crying. Wow. I love Rick so much.

And still can't believe I'm done already. I was hoping I'd finish it later.... but..... I'm done. I'm actually done.

Gods.... That book was way too good. I am so reading his next series. But... I'll have to wait until next year.

A whole year. Without Rick's fabulous books. I won't make it. I just won't...

Gods that ending... I'm still crying... So beautiful... It had everything I had wanted to happen. 

But now... I don't know what to do with my life anymore. The Percy Jackson stories for me... are finally done....

I feel so empty....

I'll probably get over it... in like, a month. I am so reading this book again. I might even read the whole series again. From The Lightning Thief to the Blood of Olympus.

I'm actually done. I'm actually done...

Don't worry guys, I'll update a chapter tomorrow, along with another chapter to Together Forever. Just think of it as like, a sequel to the Blood of Olympus.

I still can't believe I'm done....