Chapter 81: Remember?

Piper McLean has updated her status: 

Remember when we were on the Argo ll and we heard this loud noise while we were sleeping, so we all got onto the deck in a hurry. Frank's shirt was inside out Percy was wearing a his armor over his pajamas, Leo set himself on fire, and Hazel's hair was blown to one side. What the heck was that all about?

Comments: 

Percy Jackson: Oh, I remember that day. 

Jason Grace: Yeah. You all looked weird.

Frank Zhang: At least I have a good reason, I was just rushing to get dressed.

Hazel Levesque: I just woke up from bed and got onto the deck. I didn't know my hair was like that!

Annabeth Chase: Don't you just hate it when you wake up and you hair's all messy.

Piper McLean: Yes.

Hazel Levesque: Yes.

Leo Valdez: Yes.

Annabeth Chase: ?

Leo Valdez: I don't like looking like a hot mess every time I wake up. Get it? Hot?

Piper McLean: Quiet Leo.

Jason Grace: What I want to know is what the Hades was Percy wearing.

Percy Jackson: Hey, if you gotta be in a fight, you should at least be comfortable in it.

Annabeth Chase: Seriously?

Percy Jackson: Nah. I was just freaked out and the first thing that went through my mind was to get my armour.

Hazel Levesque: And Leo?

Leo Valdez: Yes?

Hazel Levesque: Why were you on fire?

Leo Valdez: I was just smoking hot I guess. ;)

Piper McLean: No Leo. -_-

Leo Valdez: :'(

*A/N:  SIX MORE DAYS TILL THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS!!!!!!!! Sorry, I thought that the book came out on October 8. I got mixed up since my big sister's birthday s that day. It comes out on October 7.

Also, I just deleted the story "Drama on the Argo ll" and made them into separate stories. SO if you want to read it, go read it. I'd appreciate if you did.

Oh, and Happy October!!!!!