Chapter 12: Percy the Jackass

Percy Jackson has changed his name to Percy Jackass.

Comments:   

Nico di Angelo: WTF Percy?

Percy Jackass: I DID NOT DO THIS! SOMEONE HACKED ME!

Thalia Grace: I think the name suits you Percy. ;)

Percy Jackass: Shut up Thalia.

Annabeth Chase: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Percy Jackass: Annabeth!

Annabeth Chase: I'm sorry Percy. It's too funny! 

Percy Jackass: So you think I'm a Jackass?

Nico di Angelo: Well you do stupid things sometimes.

Percy Jackass: -_- I hate all of you.

Percy Jackass has logged off.  

Annabeth Chase has updated her status:  

Hey guys, I've been thinking and I found out that Percy is my uncle, Piper is Jason's, Thalia's, Percy's, Nico's, and Hazel's aunt and is cousins with the Big Three, Hazel is Frank's aunt, and Nico and Thalia are cousins and yet they are dating. Disturbing much?

Comments:  

Piper McLean: Very disturbing.

Jason Grace: Piper is my aunt? Wow.

Leo Valdez: What about me?

Annabeth Chase: You are the nephew of Percy, Jason, Thalia, Nico, and Hazel.

Leo Valdez: Wow.

Thalia Grace: You think our relationship is disturbing Annabeth?

Annabeth Chase: To be honest, yes.

Nico di Angelo: Just reading this makes me feel awkward about dating Thalia.

Frank Zhang: It makes you feel awkward?! It makes me feel even more awkward since Hazel is my aunt!!!

Hazel Levesque: Do you have a problem with that?

Frank Zhang: Well kinda.

Hazel Levesque: Then I guess we should break up.

Frank Zhang: No! It's fine I'll deal with it!

Percy Jackson: How did you come up with all of this?

Annabeth Chase: Well it's kinda of complicated. Since Percy, Jason, Thalia, Nico, and Hazel are children of the big three, they are cousins with the rest of the Olympians except for Aphrodite and some others. Since they are cousins with Athena, Hephaestus and Mars, that makes their children nieces and nephews of them. Piper's was a really hard one. Since Aphrodite is a daughter of Uranus, she is the Big Three's aunt. So that make Piper and her children cousins with the Big Three gods. And their children are Piper's nieces and nephews.

Piper McLean: Wow Annabeth.

Annabeth Chase: ikr