Chapter 88: The Return of Bianca

Bianca di Angelo has updated her status: 

Hey guys! I just joined Facebook! I don't know how to use it though......

Comments: 

Nico di Angelo: BIANCA?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Percy Jackson: ASDFGHJKL;LKJHGFCDSFGHJKJGFDSDFGH WHAAAAAAAT?????

Thalia Grace: I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Nico di Angelo: AND YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE REBORN!!!!!!

Bianca di Angelo: Yeah. I am reborn. I just have all my memories of when I was first alive.

Nico di Angelo: So you're name is still Bianca?

Bianca di Angelo: Well, yeah. Pretty weird huh. My new mom said it was the perfect name for me.

Thalia Grace: That's weird.

Bianca di Angelo: I know right.

Nico di Angelo: I just- I just still can't believe you're here!

Bianca di Angelo: Neither can I.

Percy Jackson: So, where are you?

Bianca di Angelo: I think somewhere in South America.

Nico di Angelo: Can I come see you????

Bianca di Angelo: Of course!

Nico di Angelo: I'm coming over!

Nico di Angelo has logged.

Bianca di Angelo: Wow, I think he really missed me.

Thalia Grace: YOU THINK????

*A/N: Hello again. So I know that after you're done reading this chapter, you're gonna leave and move on with the rest of your life.

But I have another story to tell. So sit back and relax. It's called, Greedy Little Sis: Based On ATrue Story.

Kandy was getting ready to go to church today, even though she really didn't want to. She had just come out of the shower, and went into her room.

While she was drying herself, she couldn't help but think about the book she was going to get. For those of you who don't know which one, it was, the legendary, Blood of Olympus. She just could not wait to get her hands on that book. 

A few days earlier, her little sister, Evelyn had brought home a scholastic magazine from school. While her sister was checking out the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book, Kandy happened to take a glance at the magazine.

And to her amazement, on the front cover, was an AD for the Blood of Olympus! She couldn't believe her eyes! This was her chance to finally order the book and read it!

So Kandy politely asked her sister to get the book for her. She said okay. But, since Kandy's dad was cheap, he didn't give the money for the book to her sister until two days ago on Friday.

Kandy wanted to make sure she was getting the book so she asked her sister, 

"Hey, do you still have the money for my book?"