Chapter 99: At The Campfire

Annabeth Chase has updated her status: 

Where's Percy? I'm looking all around the campfire, but I don't see him.

Comments:   

Leo Valdez: What are you talking about? She's siting right next to you.

Annabeth Chase: First of all, it's a HE not a SHE. Second of all, that's a girl next to me.

Piper McLean: Percy's a girl now.

Annabeth Chase: Are you kidding me Piper? Are you seriously going to follow Leo's immature behavior.

Jason Grace: She's serious, that's Percy sitting next to you.

Annabeth Chase: That is a GIRL sitting next to me. Percy is a BOY. Where is my BOYfriend?

Piper McLean: You can aske her name if you want.

Annabeth Chase: Okay then.

Annabeth Chase: Um excuse me, but, what's your name?

Percy Jackson: Um Annabeth, don't you know my name. This is sad considering your my girlfriend and all.

Annabeth Chase: O.O PERCY???????

Percy Jackson: Sup.

Annabeth Chase: WHAT IN HADES NAME HAPPENED TO YOU?????? WHY ARE YOU A GIRL?????

Percy Jackson: Long story. Ask Leo. >:(

Leo Valdez: I said I was sorry!

Annabeth Chase: So, you're a girl now.

Percy Jackson: Yup.

Annabeth Chase: So how are we gonna date if you're a... different gender.

Percy Jackson: We can't. Unles...

Annabeth Chase: No. Just no.

Percy Jackson: Then we can't date unless Leo finds a way to change me back.

Leo Valdez: What??? Why me???

Piper McLean: Because you were the one who got him- her I mean, into this mess.

Leo Valdez: Well what AM  I supposed to do? Go up to Artemis and tell her I lied? She'll kill me!!!

Percy Jackson: That's what I'm hoping for.

Annabeth Chase: LEONARDO VALDEZ IF YOU DON'T CHANGE MY BOY FRIEND BACK INTO A BOY I WILL COME INTO YOUR CABIN WHILE YOUR SLEEPING AND STAB YOU REAPEATEDLY WITH MY KNIFE!!!!!!!

Leo Valdez: Okay! Okay! I will!

Annabeth Chase: You have two days Valdez.

Leo Valdez: What? Why?

Annabeth Chase: Because I said so. If I don't have my boyfirend back by then, you will face my wrath.

Leo Valdez: O.O

*A/N: OMG!!! ONE MORE CHAPTER UNTIL I GET TO 100!!!!!

Okay bye!