Chapter 48: Teenage Posts

Thalia Grace has updated her status: 

Hey guys. Post your favorite teenage posts on what happens in your daily life.

Comments: 

Annabeth Chase: I hate it when I get comfy in bed then all of a sudden my parents are calling me.

Piper McLean: That annoying moment when start singing a song and people join in and I'm like, "Did I invite you?"

Nico di Angelo: I love that kid that argues with the teacher and entertains the class.

Percy Jackson: That annoying moment when you have to take off your headphones because someone is talking to you.

Jason Grace: That awkward moment when you are at your friends house and they are being yelled at and you don't know what to do.

Leo Valdez: Being single doesn't mean you are not good enough. Sometimes it means you are strong enough to take on the whole world

Frank Zhang: That quote applies to people other than you Leo.

Hazel Levesque: Frank! Don't be mean!

Annabeth Chase: Admit it. We all tried keeping a diary, and failed.

Thalia Grace: I don't care if I can't sing. This is my favorite song. Therefore, I will sing.

Nico di Angelo: At night, I can't sleep. In the morning, I can't wake up.

Jason Grace: That fake laugh you do even though you don't understand what someone said to you.

Leo Valdez: That extremely annoying moment when you're behind a slow walker and there's no way to walk around them.

Percy Jackson: No I will not share my iPod with you. It's an iPod NOT and usPod.

Frank Zhang: You never realize how weird your friends are until you try to describe them to someone else.

Hazel Levesque: Waking up from a great dream and trying to fall back asleep so you can continue the dream.