Chapter 49: More Awkward Moments...

Nico di Angelo has updated his status: 

That awkward moment when you realize that you are dating your cousin...

Comments: 

Thalia Grace: That awkward moment when you realize that your boyfriend is technically way younger than you, until you realize that he were born in the early 1900s...

Jason Grace: That awkward moment when you are staring at someone and they catch you and you quickly change direction...

Annabeth Chase: That awkward moment when you mistake someone for someone else...

Percy Jackson: That awkward moments when you push a door that says pull...

Frank Zhang: That awkward moment when you are dating your 80 year old aunt...

Leo Valdez: That awkward moment when you're saying good bye to someone then you both walk the same way home...

Hazel Levesque: That awkward moment when you are having a conversation and you keep talking until you have nothing left to say...

Piper McLean: That awkward moment when you realize your dating your nephew...

Percy Jackson: That awkward moment when you realize your dating your niece who also happens to be the daughter of your dad's enemy.

Frank Zhang: That awkward moment when you accidentally fall on top of your girlfriend crushing her...

Thalia Grace: That awkward moment when your friend realizes your afraid of heights, which is ironic since you are a child of the sky god.

Nico di Angelo: That awkward moment when you have a crush on someone, but then they end up falling for one of your friends...

Piper McLean: That awkward moment when your mom is cheating on your best friend's dad with your other friend's dad...

Jason Grace: That awkward moment when you and another person try to sit in the same chair...

Annabeth Chase: That awkward moments when you have to explain how you were born when your mother swore to be a maiden goddess...

Hazel Levesque: That awkward moment when you are technically the youngest of your friends, when there's really about a 70 year difference between all of them...

Thalia Grace: That awkward moment when you don't know exactly how old you are...

Leo Valdez: That awkward moment when your pants fall down in public...

Piper McLean: That awkward moment when you don't know what to say...

Nico di Angelo: That awkward moment when you have to kill you great/ great-great grandmother....

Percy Jackson: That extremely awkward moment when you have to do a school assignment about your godly parent, and then you realize that he was once in bed with your great -grandmother who also happens to be one of your greatest enemies and they have a baby...twice, which scars you for life.

Jason Grace: Damn Percy...

Percy Jackson: Did you know that Gaea also had a baby with Zeus?

Jason Grace: ...

Thalia Grace: ...

Jason Grace: Thank you so much for putting that image in my head. O.o

Thalia Grace: Yeah, now I'm scarred for life too. O.O

Piper McLean: That awkward moment when you realize you are a demigod and your family is very messed up...

Hazel Levesque: That awkward moment when you realize that your step mom is also your cousin...

Percy Jackson: That awkward moment when you realize that your life as a demigod has awkward written all over it...

Annabeth Chase: One of the joys of being a half-blood... :(