Chapter 57: Jasper! ♥

Leo Valdez had updated his status: 

Jason, Piper, please don't break up because of me. I am SO sorry I put an entry from your diary on Facebook. I didn't mean for it to cause trouble. Please forgive and don't break up.

Sincerely Leo.

Comments: 

Piper McLean: What are you talking about? We weren't going to break up.

Leo Valdez: You weren't?

Jason Grace: Of course not. We got into an argument, so what? We're not just going to end it. Right?

Piper McLean: Right. I could never break up with you Jason. I love you!

Jason Grace: I love you too Piper.

Piper McLean: I love you more!

Jason Grace: I love you even more!

Piper McLean: I love you 10 times more!

Jason Grace: I love you 20 times more!

Piper McLean: I lov-

Leo Valdez: Shut up! Just shut up! I hate it when you guys get all mushy with each other!!!

Jason Grace: You shut up Leo.

Leo Valdez: :P

* A/N: Sorry I didn't update yesterday. It was the first day of school for me and I wasn't allowed on the computer. Know that I'm in seventh grade I'm going to have to be more focused on work than this story. So unfortunately I'm going to have to update at least twice a week. Please know that I have not forgotten about this story. I'll try my very hardest to update as much as I can, but school comes first. Thank you for understanding and thank you for reading my fan fiction. Really appreciate it. :)