Chapter 80: My Worst Nightmare

Piper McLean has updated her status: 

Last night, I had a dream that I was alone in the dark. Someone was calling me, and the voice sounded so familiar. I don't know who it was, but my dream self just had to get to that person. But, I couldn't see anything. I didn't even know where the heck I was. The voice kept getting louder and more urgent. I was crying, I kept calling to person wandering in complete darkness, but it seemed as though the voice kept changing direction. Finally, I saw light, and the voice was coming from there. So, I went towards the light. When I got there, I saw... a Cyclops. I told him to tell me where the person was. He smiled smugly. Then, from behind him, he pulled a boy, who had needed me. But to my horror, the boy's body was completely limp. His skin was gray and his body was so cold I could feel it from where I was standing. Blood covered him from head to toe and his clothes were in shreds. And his eyes. Those eyes that were once filled with so much life. Those eyes that were once as blue as the sky. Those beautiful eyes that I loved so much, were dull and lifeless, and barely had any color left. I shrieked in agony.

"What did you do?!" I cried bitterly. "What did you do to him?!"

The Cyclops smirked. "You're too late." The giant said in Jason's voice, soft and hoarse. "You're too late." 

Then I woke up. 

That was probably the WORST nightmare I EVER had.

Comments: 

Percy Jackson: YIKES!!!! 

Annabeth Chase: THAT HORRIBLE!!!!

Jason Grace: (⊙﹏⊙)

Jason Grace: I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Piper McLean: It's okay. I'll make sure that NEVER happens.

Annabeth Chase: I had a dream similar to that.

Percy Jackson: Is it about me?

Annabeth Chase: Yes.

Percy Jackson: Then I don't want to know.

Percy Jackson has logged off.   

Annabeth Chase: Anyways, I was wondering around this prison where they kept demigods, looking for Percy. They took him away from me, and I was really scared, because everywhere I went, I kept seeing these half bloods being tortured and killed in so many grusome ways. It made me sick to think what kinds of things they would do to him. What was more scary was that they were all talking to me, pleading me for help, or telling me to turn around. I kept telling them I had to save Percy, but they said that it was too late for him and I could only save myself. I didn't listen and kept walking. Then, I approached this huge white door without handles. I suspected Percy was behind them so I pushed them open. I saw Percy all right, but there was something different about him. I didn't know what. He was just standing there, at the other side of the room, staring at me. Suddenly, an old friend came, Luke. He was still possessed by Kronos, with his eyes golden and his face slack. He grinned at me.

"Hello Annabeth," he said, in Luke's voice.

I tried to speak but my voice wouldn't work. I realized he froze me in time.

"I see you finally found your boyfriend," Kronos said, looking at Percy. "You know, I really like him better this way."

"What did you do to him?" I demanded, finding my voice.

"Don't you see?" Kronos said chuckling. I took a closer at Percy, and t my horror, he had the same eyes as Luke. Golden. 

Percy approached me, but for some reason I didn't move.

Percy got into my face. "Welcome to your worst nightmare," Percy said in Kronos's voice.

Then I woke up.

Hazel Levesque: O.O

Piper McLean: That's... really creepy. *shivers*

Frank Zhang: It' a good thing  don't have nightmares.

Jason Grace: Don't rub in our face!

Leo Valdez: Get out of here Frank!

Frank Zhang: But I-

Leo Valdez: GET OUT! 

Frank Zhang has logged off.  

*A/N: This was actually fun to write. I should make a book about this. The kind of nightmares each of the seven have. I like this idea. I'm gonna do it later. 

Remember that story I wrote, "Drama on the Argo ll"? Yeah, the one I put on hold, that's the one. I decided to delete it. But, I decided to make all the stories I wrote into separate ones, since I don't think I could continue a whole story about dark things.

Anyways it's only seven day until the Blood of Olympus! Can't wait. I really can't wait But fortunately I'm keeping myself occupied by reading the Hunger Games series. I'm on "Mockingjay" the last book. It's really good. You guys should read it. So, bye and go read the Hunger Games!