Pallid Complexion

(I've seen Omegaverse everywhere and I want to practice by trying my hand at it. This is the Heat/scenting shtick, I'm no Omegaverse expert, so to those who are, go easy mah friend. Go easy. Omega Shuichi! [Rape victim] x Alpha Kokichi! - I want Shuichi to have more affection.)

Hungry craven animals, that's what they all looked like. More accurately, they were wolves in fur-less clothing, lusting for a taste of burning skin trapped in an air-sucking bubble. The sweat rolling off a pallid complexion is thirsted for. Groans of heavy pain would shift into music through clouded ears. The haze in an assaulter's eyes would steal the breath of the victim. Hoping to render them blue with stressed lungs.

It's revolting. Disgusting, to think that during a vulnerable stage in one's natural life can be taken advantage of. It's unfair since the rotation of the cycle wasn't the decision of the individual. They are forced to cope with it, and with each time it comes, it seems harder than the last. With each interval of bursting tissue feels like your nerves are contracting, with boiling surges of tongue drying, body crippling, agony.

The day it hits from when it ends, is a time period he detests. But can't bring himself to mutter the words. He received an early start with his heats, one-year earlier to most of the other Omega's would get theirs. At 13, 8 months after his birthday, his first heat engulfed him. So did many interactions that scarred him for many, many years.

That brings us to the present, where he's 16, suffering every two months.

The morning after he awoke from his last stomach-churning wave of agitation, he felt drugged. He slowly lifted his aching body from the mattress of his bed. Feeling his hips and back throb in soreness. His arms felt heavy, his head pulsed with the fragility of his weak-supported neck.

Cramped limbs untangled from his nest, the one falling out of shape from day one. Blankets slipping off the bed, pillows with dried drool still visible on the cases. Wrappers from snacks riddled the floor, empty water bottles were around his bedside table, and other small comforts sat lopsided on the floor or tossed somewhere.

On habit, he fixed his nest. Pulling the fluffy blankets and pillows up back to where they were before. Flattening his sheets and giving one last squeeze to his arm full of pillows and his favorite stuffed animals.

The wave of the heat was over, he puttered out a sigh as he pulled himself off the bed. Before sending a weary glance at the clock, displaying the early time of 4 am. With fumbling hands, he turned the doorknob, peeking out into his little space. The moment he did, the wash of staining, dominating scent weakened his will to stay put.

Ouma Kokichi was within his little home. An alpha, who had been pushed away for a week while he, the stubbornly frail Omega, spent hours choking on cries. The only reason why he shut him out, was because of his painfully uncontrolled instincts. His body shuts down into a state where he's most fertile, where resisting the physical pull of an Alpha is too unbearably strong to say no to.

So, to avoid unwanted activity, he locked Kokichi out of his room. Of course, the Alpha could have easily come in, but, he didn't. What Shuichi found most endearing, was him respecting the line when it was drawn.

The scent hung in the air, the heavy musky traction of something like softened cinnamon. As tired as he felt, as gross and crusted as his skin complained, he drew nearer to the source. Kokichi had been here all week, coming into his room just to replace his snacks, water, and reheat the heating pad for cramps. Even placing candy bars for treats once in a while.

Kokichi's scent was coating everything. The overpowering fragrance lingered in his kitchen, in the hall, and most strongly in the living room. Shuichi must still be sensitive to scents, having been only just come out of his heat. The source was the small individual sitting at the couch, staring at a blank TV.