May I?

[saw this picture and totally didn't just make a story off it... obviously Maki roll and Kaito, Tenko and Himiko, and our lovely Shuichi and Kokichi are together. I kinda wanted to do this anyway, so it works out! Also Tenko, Maki, and Kokichi realistically would be a horrible combination but today they're friends. Also, Also, lots of clothes description and Kokichi melting at the sight of bad boi Saihara.]

"She's going to hate it. She'll dump me on the spot." Tenko muttered as she checked herself in the mirror. "The bow is too much. I should take it off." Before she could untie it, Maki caught her hand. "Relax. It's fine. We're talking about the girl who wears a witch hat in public with no shame. She won't care."

"She won't care??"

Kokichi straightened his tie in the mirror, "Nice Maki. Great wording." He gave her dress a side glance. Having been taking a part time job as a tailor boosted his clothing skills to a considerable level. Having been good with them before, it only highlighted his semi talent. "The dress is perfect. If anything, the midi dress before is put to shame."

Tenko gives him a glare. "Not lying!" He adds. "Himiko seems the type to like tight waist things, and straps are a definite."  He walked around her, as if taking her in as a whole. Naturally going over to pull lightly on each sides of the bow. "She'll fall deeper in love. Trust me." Out of habit he looked at Maki's outfit. "Roll up and button those cuffs, you're killing me."

Maki rolled her eyes. Buttoning up the cuffs. The whole reason she wore it because Kokichi knew Kaito was old timey. Having been raised around his grandparents really shaped his view of style. Her dark red, almost black skirt fell to the middle of her thighs. Having compromised between the blazer like top with something she also would much prefer.

Rantaro has invited them to a big ball like party. Something for business people, but dressing fancy was the game. Since rich boy was told he could invite as many friends as he wanted as long as they were decently behaved and have a date, invited his class. So him, Tenko and Maki decided to not see their dates before going. Keeping their fancy outfits a secret.

Kokichi gave himself a last look. Worried as much as Tenko was. He stuck his favorite clips onto his black vest. Going more detective style because he had a gut feeling that Shuichi was going to go with vest too. Shuichi, his hard working beloved boyfriend, never wore fancy things. So thinking about him in a suit, or tux, had his heart skipping a beat. That boy had no idea how good he looked.

Since that one time he made him try on one outfit while clothes shopping. He took a mental image and reviews him looking all intimidating when bored. He checked every aspect of him self. His little dice clips were on too, because he isn't little annoying Supreme Leader without his dear signature design. Of course he's going with his own little details.

Ones that aren't detective like. His sleeves rolled up to his elbows, the collar around his neck standing up. An attitude of carelessness mixed in with uh-oh. Because he remembers the night Shuichi admitted to him, when he saw him first, that's exactly what he thought. Falling so deep in love, getting his heart troubled in every sense of the word.

He pulled on the gloves he had to complete the look. Lastly grabbing a black hair tie to gently comb back his hair into a neat ponytail. Neat, was a generous was of putting it. Strands still hung loose, his bangs still in the same spot as before. "Ooh, Wow. Ponytail. Nice." Tenko said. Attempting a compliment. "Never seen you in one."

"Ooo!" He giggled. "Like it? Shuichi says it totally fits me! But he's never gonna see it unless we go greet limousine guy. Bet he's waiting for us!" He happily brushed past them. The two girls following after in a rush since getting there on time was a must do.