Chapter 40- A Banana in My Ear?

That silence was the awkwardest I have ever had. And you know me, so you know how many awkward silences I share. But this? This was the most awkward, most heavy and just the worst silence ever.

Atsushi was casually munching on his food as me and Akashi Jr. kept staring at each other. I would be thrilled to date that ass, but I wasn't sure what the hell is going on in his mind. But, hey, I was thinking about zombie- unicorns at the same time, so whatever.

"So?" Atsushi finally asked, setting down his drink after he finished eating. My head snapped to him and I opened my mouth to reply, when a sudden crash made the three of us turn to the door.

"MAI! THE GRANDMA FROM YOUR STORY IS HERE!" Hana screamed in terror, running and tackling me to the floor with a hug.

"What grandma? What story?" I questioned, utterly confused.

"From the scary story, from two night ago!"

"Oh! This!" I laughed, "it's not real, man."

"TELL IT TO HER!" Hana screamed, before running out to the pool and warning everybody.

"We should..." Akashi Jr. paused for a moment as he watched her run around, "we should probably do something about it."

"Yeah," me and Atsushi agreed.

"Wanna go play something in the arcade corner?" I asked Atsushi.

"Something with guns," he stated happily.

"Yes!" I agreed.

"Oh, what the hell," Akashi said, "let's go play something."

I'm such a bad influence on everybody, I mused with a smile.

==

"PUT A BANANA IN YOUR EAR!" I sung.

"Why would I do it?" Akashi asked.

"I could eat it," Atsushi mused. "I think I'm gonna buy something to eat."

"PUT A RIPE BANANA RIGHT INTO YOUR FAVORITE EAR!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Akashi asked as the door behind Sushi- chan closed. "Rather, what is wrong with me?"

"Explain," I said in a weird accent I didn't even recognize.

"Why do I like you so much? I mean, you're weird. Creepily weird."

"Can I tell you why?" I asked, half- dying because of the first part. "Because you're a weirdo!"

"You're right," he sighed, "I'm the weirdo."

We sat in silence for a while (I still hummed the song), when I mastered enough courage.

"You like me?"

Akashi's eyes turned from the window to me. "Yeah. Kind of a lot."

"That's kind of sweet," I stated, because Akashi was smiling awkwardly, and as faint as the blush was- it was there. He threw a pillow at me.

"This whole thing is never leaving this room," he stated, referring to his behaviour as an adorable ball of cuteness. He'd kill me if he knew I called him that.

"I swear in your life," I smiled, making him roll his eyes with the smallest of grins.

"I hate you."

"No you don't," I smiled, thrilled I finally know for sure that he really doesn't hate me.

"I might not hate you if I'll like your answer to my next question," Akashi said seriously. I raised an eyebrow, tilting my head at him.

"Go ahead mate."

"Will you go out with me?"

"Hell yes!" I cheered, throwing my arms up in the air. "Finally, you fucking twat."

"Thanks man," he muttered sarcastically and I laughed, knowing he was regretting asking me out already.

====

a

they're dating! :D

wasn't expecting that.

no, seriously.  I wasn't.

Oh well.

MY TATTOOS ARE SO PRETTY BY THE WAY I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS HAHAHAHAHA