Chapter 24- Welcome To My Silly Life

I ignored Akashi's call, once again, as my Mom explained where and why exactly we are leaving.

We were moving to Iowa in a week and a half (short notice, anyone?), and I was already missing Japan. The reason we were moving was, of course, a better job, better hours, and more money.

I sighed as Akashi texted me another message.

Call back, it's a command.

I decided to reply, Can't. Busy.

"Mai." Mom sat down next to me, and I raised my eyes to her. "I know you just started to fit in, but you always knew we will move out eventually."

"Yeah, I know," I smiled, "I only have myself to blame."

Then open the door, I read.

"Shit," I muttered, walking to the door, and opening it slightly.

I was met with a pair of angry  blood- red eyes, "Thank you for finally opening the door," Akashi said, sarcasm and anger literally shooting out of him.

"Oh, hi Akashi," I said awkwardly.

The main reason I decided to ignore him was my confession, and I just decided to ignore the rest so it wouldn't look utterly suspicious.

"Hello Miss Kurosaki," Akashi bowed politely to my Mom, "may I take Mai with me for a while?"

"Why, of course," she replied in less then a second.

Akashi offered me his hand, and I looked down, making sure I was completely dressesd up.

I had the t- shirt that said Are you from Hell? Cuz you're on fire, and then a man literally burning up, and some jeans.

Yup, all good.

I then realized, hold Akashi's hand?

"Bye Mai!" Mom waved, practically shoving me into his arms and shutting the door at my face.

Akashi caught me, and helped me to stand up properly, "shoes?" He wondered.

"MOM! I NEED SHOES!" I called awkwardly, "AND PHONE!"

She opened the door, throwing my favourite shoes- black snickers- at me, and threw my phone at me- luckily, Akashi caught it- and left me to jump around in the hall, trying to put on my shoes without sitting down.

"Sometimes I think you're not real," Akashi commented, "you know, like the way your life are a bad comedy show."

"Ow," I admitted.

"It's all from love," he said, and I felt awkward again, "or rather, like."

I looked up, confused, and kind of fell on my ass.

"Sorry for back then," he said awkwardly.

Huh! Akashi is awkward! Pahahaha- Wait, what?

"Uh, I think- if it's like, not too late f-"

"MAI!" Satsuki ran up to me, and crushed my bones with a hug, "I HEARD YOU'RE MOVING TO AMERICA JUST NOW!"

Wait, but Akashi was about to say something! Ugh!