Chapter 34(I think)- PLOT TWIST: YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE

I was abandoned at the airport.

But then Akashi Jr. came, only TWO HOURS LATE.

I lost my mind by then, and hung out with the crazy chick that throws pancake at everyone.

I have no idea what she was doing at the airport.

"HASHTAG SET ME FREE!" She screamed, even though Falling in Reverse's Bad Girls Club didn't exist yet. I think.

"I'M JUST ANOTHER VICTIM OF THE BAD GIRLS CLUB!"

I have a japanese accent.

Can you imagine how it sounds?

After a while of arguing with some passer-bys, the security and the manager, Akashi got there.

"Why am I not surprised," he stated at the handcuffs that circled my wrists.

"BECAUSE YOU KNOW ME!" I exclaimed happily.

"Unfortunetley, I do." he sighed, going to Rin- the cool security dude.

We talked about Korn and Bleach!

After a while, Akashi managed to get me and crazy chick that throws pancake out of the handcuffs, and then walked me to the fucking limo his Dad has.

"Cool shirt," I told him. Because I had one just like that.

It was Slenderman's.

So cool.

"Thanks."

"Guess what?" I smiled.

"What?"

"Kise is taking me to watch a movie tomorrow!" he froze for a moment. "So nice of him, I couod really use watching a Sci-Fi violent movie. Or some good horror! Or Star Wars.  Star Wars works too."

"You mean Blondie?" he asked calmly, opening the car door for me.

"Yup."

"Have fun with him," he stated, pushing the door that closed with a loud clang.

He entered the front of the car, leaving me alone at the backseat.

Plot twist: I am in love with an asshole.