Chapter 4- Evil Math Teacher

Everyone were like, really surprised, when they started calling first string.

"Number eight, Aomine Daiki," I cheered (and told him that he owes me a pizza. He muttered something about killing me and stealing my pizza every time I order one). "Number eleven, Midorima Shintaru,"

"You go magic glasses dude!" Anger mark appeared on his forehead and he deadpanned at me.

"Number twenty three," the coach continued after glaring at me, "Murasakibara Atsushi," I cheered and he smiled lazily at me, "Number twenty one, Akashi Seijuurou."

Everyone looked at me as I stayed silent for few seconds. "Oh, yeah. You go Akashi- San!"

I managed to get Akashi to sweatdrop, and I smiled proudly, I'm just awesome like that.

"You need to learn to shut up," Aomine told me, annoyed, flicking my forehead lightly.

"Ouch." I frowned.  "I'm going to get nicer friends."

"Good luck with that, midget!" Aomine called.

"SHUT UP YOU FRICKING GIANT!"

I stuck my hands into my jeans pockets and almost crashed into someone, "sorry," we both said.

I stuck out my hand, "Mei Kurosaki," he shook it gladly.

"Tetsuya Kuroko," He introduced, "I see you know the first string guys."

"Yeah, most of them are in my class," I looked over to Midorima, that was glaring at me. "GET OVER IT!" I rolled my eyes.

"YOU COMPLETELY FORGOT ME!"

"Mind if I call you Tetsu?" I asked, ignoring the green haired.

"Not at all, Mei." He smiled, and I was about to say something when a voice called me.

"MOM? WHADDACRAP?!"

"Mei!" She started lecturing me about why I shouldn't use bad words, and Aomine was snickering behind her back, and everytime she turned around to see what annoys me so much, he was speaking to Akashi.

"Why are you here?" A whined after twenty minutes.

"Your math teacher called me to discuss your poor grades and the awful attitude," she explained.

"I'm always acting like that," I stated, confused.

"This is the problem," Mom explained. "Remember that time when you got kicked out of school?"

"It was in second grade! Honestly, get over it!"

"You got kicked out of school in second grade?!" Aomine started laughing hysterically, "What the hell did you do?"

"I kicked my English teacher... Where the sun doesn't shine."

"How did you even know it in second grade?" Aomine snickered.

"You're an ass," I hissed.

"And your best friend," he commented.

"He's your friend?" My mom asked, outraged, "a guy like that? What have I done wrong? Why can't my daughter have normal friends and interests?"

"I'm her friend also," Momoi said, "and Dai- Chan is just reckless, he's not the bad guy or anything."

Oh my, she is so cute. Standing up to her stupid two best friends. I love that girl.

My mom glared at her. "She has big boobs. I don't like her."

Aomine's jaw dropped, as well as mine. Momoi just looked confused, upon blushing.

"MOM!"

"It's true, and you know it. I hate women with big boobs."

"They are my first friends in three years, Mom!" I said, embarrassed.

"I don't care! Do you even know how much this would have disappoint your Dad?"

"My Dad is not here, so who gives a shit?" I spat between my teeth.

"You-" Mom stuttered, "I'll come back tomorrow's night," she finally said, coldly.

Oh, shit. I fucked it up big time.